Chapter 29: Part 1 of The Dance

Bailey, Cindy and Coco are waiting patiently for Aina to come. Finally a big blue car pulled up just outside their house. They ran down they got into the car. Chief was already in the car. Bailey sat next to Chief and Cindy sat next to Bailey, Coco went in the back. They then drove to Cosmo's house. Cosmo got in the back. The time was around 7:30 when they got there. They all got out. Aina reunited with Amber and Glitter. They decided the guards could be inside instead of outside. Coco was about to go to Akira and Paisley, but they were both talking to someone else already. Those someone else's were, Arthur and Atlas. They were talking separately though, Coco decided not to interrupt anything and instead decided to chat to Mishka. "Did anyone ask you to the dance?" Mishka asked Coco. Coco shook her head. Everyone else was reuniting, looking at each other's dresses and/or suits. "Lacy! You look amazing!" Artemis said to her. "So do you! Hey we're both wearing purple!" Lacy responded.   They started jumping up and down. Zane went inside to get his DJ set ready. He had an important job tonight. Zane was wearing a rainbow shiny jacket with headphones and sunglasses. James was fixing up his bow tie, straightened his blazer and he was ready. "Ready, Z?" James called out too him. Zane nodded. James open the big doors. "Everyone, it's DANCE TIME!" Everyone was so excited and came rushing in, while some others walked up a bit slower. "You excited for the dance?" Arthur asked Akira. "Yep." She replied. They both smiled at each other and then they walked in. Once everyone was in, James started to speak. "Hello fellow DSP students! Welcome to the CD Hall! The CD hall has been bought buy DSP and Little red for school events and pet schools in the future. Who's ready to have some fun?! I'm James, over there is DJ Z and let's start off with some dancing! Everyone get on the floor and dance!" Bailey was already eating some potato chips. Stewart dragged him onto the dance floor. Zane started playing Uptown Funk. Everyone started doing dances with their friends. From line dances, to breakdancing, this dance had it all! Cosmo led the breakdancing. Everyone was cheering Cosmo, Leo and Mike on. "GO! GO! GO!" Everyone screamed loudly. Once they were finished, everyone clapped. "Who's ready for some limbooooo?" James said. Aina and Elton held this long pole. A Rihanna song started to play. "I dibs first!" Blueberry says loudly. She goes under and makes it through! After most of them went through they made it lower. Then lower again. Chief got out first, then Cindy and so on. It was between Cloud and Coco. "GO COCO!" Akira and Paisley were chanting. It got lower and lower. Cloud then touched the pole with her belly. Coco won! "Coco seems to be the winner of the limbo! How about we move on to some..... causal dancing! Food! Have a little break everyone!" Zane played Roar by Katy Perry. They were eating all the little cakes. There was macarons, crackers, potato chips, pet friendly fondue fountain with strawberries and marshmallows and more. Cosmo was just eating the marshmallows. "Cosmo you have to dip the marshmallow into the chocolate!" Duke told him, aka his temporary bodyguard! Cosmo got the marshmallow and dipped it into the fondue. "Happy now?" Duke nodded. Akira was dancing on the floor with her friends when Arthur came up to her with a cake. "Hey Akira! I saved you a little cake. Vanilla, your favorite." "Oh thanks." She went off the dance floor to eat. Coco was hoping Paisley wouldn't go as well, she wanted a friend by her side. "Aright everyone, let's get into this! Let's play.... Pin the tail on the Elton!" They had out Elton against a wall. "I did not agree with this!" He said. "Don't worry Elton, it's only safety pins, anyway who wants to go first?" "Wait! I already have a tail. Hey Gypsy doesn't have a tail!" Elton pointed to Gypsy. Gypsy slowly backed away. Everyone stood in silence. Emerald went for Elton anyway. She took a safety pin with a tail and just missed Elton. It was Pin The Tail On The Elton. Everyone kept trying and trying. But no one could quite get it. Esmerelda got the pin and tail. She aimed it exactly. She shot it right under Elton's tail because he lifted up his tail. "finally it's over." He sighed of relief. Everyone started dancing again. Everyone was having lots of fun. Cosmo went up to Zane. "Hey, can you play the song for the slow dance? I'm thinking of asking Amber." Zane nodded to Cosmo.