Prologue

Prologue

Suhana, our lively 17-year-old from the 21st century, enjoying her so-called "once-in-a-lifetime" trip with friends.

What could go wrong? Well, cue the dramatic drumroll!

The river of time takes an unexpected detour, and Suhana finds herself crash-landing into the Dwapar Yug, into the era of the Mahabharat. Now, instead of dealing with typical teen problems, she's dodging the princes of Kuru, who are throwing tantrums deadlier than a family dinner gone wrong and to top it off, they're all convinced that marrying Suhana off is the solution to world peace.

In this whirlwind of ancient chaos and madness, Suhana, in a moment of desperation, turns to the only one who seems sane—Her dear lord, Shree Krishna.

Turns out he's even more twisted than the whole Kuru dynasty. The playful celestial god communicates only in riddles, turning her quest for salvation into a celestial game of "Guess What I Mean."

"Hey bhagwan," Suhana groans.

"Haa bolo," Krishna grins, his eyes twinkling in mischief.

"He's not my savior. He's the reason for all my misery," Suhana cries, while the divine lord watches amusedly as the cosmic drama unfolds.

 He's the reason for all my misery," Suhana cries, while the divine lord watches amusedly as the cosmic drama unfolds

Suhana's aesthetic

----------------------------

Hello everyone. Here's my new book. Seriously, I've read so many fanfics of Mahabharat. I'm a super die-hard fangirl. So, here's my version of Mahabharat.

Nothing depicted in the book is true. This is a work of fiction and imagination. I don't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments or feelings.

Happy reading. Do vote and comment.