The Sunset And A Glimpse Into His Mind

Double updatee

100+ Vote guys 

At the end of the day, they found themselves at the seashore of Dwarka, where the horizon seemed to melt into the endless ocean.

The sun, began its descent, casting a golden glow that kissed the sea, slowly turning the blue waves into a shimmering expanse of orange that mirrored the sky above.

Cold, gentle waves lapped at Suhana's bare legs.

Among all the wonders of Dwarka, the sea held a special place in her heart.

She took a deep breath, savoring the salty tang in the air, and closed her eyes, letting the wild wind tangle her hair. A serene smile lifted her lips.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp poke against her legs, not once but twice.

Startled, she jumped back with a scream, thinking it was a crab that bit her. But when she looked down, she saw it was just a stick.

A melodious laugh rang in the air.

Her eyes traveled from the stick to the hand holding it, and then to the familiar face, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Kanha," she glared, her voice tinged with annoyance.

He merely smiled at her, his eyes twinkling, and tossed the stick aside. He stood beside her, his gaze also fixed on the sea.

"What are you doing here? Running away from your work?" she asked, suspicion coloring her tone.

"Well, I heard someone was missing me," he replied, casting her a sideways glance with a knowing smile. 

"So here I am." His grin broadened. "And I'm done with my duties too."

"Damn you," she muttered under her breath, her eyes returning to the sea.

He hears everything. He knows everything.

"And that is true," he chuckled softly.

Suhana turned around and saw the others sitting near the shore, enjoying snacks, while Sushasan laughed like a maniac after catching a crab.

Feeling cornered by Kanha's web of words, she decided to join the others.

It was impossible to outwit him in conversation, and she was eager for an escape.

Just as she was about to leave, she felt Kanha gently hold her wrist and she paused.

She turned to look at him, her curiosity piqued. 

"Won't you keep me company?" he asked, his eyes with the changing light, appeared golden in the setting sun.

Her heart fluttered as she listened, captivated by his eyes. She stood beside him and watched as the sun dipped below the horizon, slowly.

"Thank you," he said, smiling as he released her hand. 

"I'm sorry for troubling you with all my pranks." His voice was soft yet sincere.

"I love pranks. I can't resist them, just like I can't resist my makhan," he laughed, his tone lighter. "They give me a thrill, reminding me of my childhood." His voice grew sad, his gaze distant as if he was reminiscing about days long gone.

Suhana's expression softened, "It's okay. Don't apologi—" she began, but her words were cut off.

He regained his composure and laughed, the playful energy returning. "I can't resist seeing that angry expression of yours. You look like a monkey."