Racing With The Wind

Suyyodhan paced restlessly within the dimly lit chamber, the soft glow of diyas casting warm, dancing patterns on the intricately carved walls.

The air was heavy with anticipation, the silence broken only by the muted echoes of Suyyodhan's footsteps.

Angraj Karn, Mamashree Shakuni, and Sushasan exchanged cryptic glances.

As the maid entered, the soft footsteps on the plush carpet.

She carried with her a mysterious object, concealed beneath a vibrant red cloth.

Silently, she approached the ornate table, the polished wood gleaming softly in the diya light, and placed the enigmatic item with deliberate care, executed a respectful bow, and left.

Suyodhan's purposeful stride came to a halt as he fixed his gaze on the mysterious object.

"At last, Mamashree," he declared, prompting others to converge around the table.

With deliberate intent, Karn approached and unveiled the concealed object.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mamashree Shakuni questioned, disbelief coloring his tone.

"Yes, Mamashree, behold the solution to all my troubles," Suyyodhan declared, a sinister glint in his eyes.

"But, bhanjee, I doubt this will work, " Mamashree Shakuni gestured towards the mysterious object accusingly, his frustration palpable.

Suyyodhan swiftly cut in, "No, Mamashree, I trust Karn. His guidance has never led me astray."

Suyyodhan's prideful gaze rested on Karn, who reciprocated with a subtle, grateful smile.

"Indeed, Mamashree, I too place my trust in Angraj Karn on this one," Sushasan affirmed, garnering a nod of agreement from Karn.

A wicked laughter echoed through the chamber as Suyyodhan declared, "Those Pandavs won't be victorious this time. I will ensure that which rightfully belongs to me remains firmly within my grasp."

"Tomorrow paves the way for the dawn of my triumph," he cackled, the sound resonating with an ominous foreboding.

____________________

On the following morning, Suhana found herself immersed in activities with the Pandav twins.

Nakul, her exceptionally handsome brother, had promised to show her the horse stable.

In the rustic horse stable, sunlight streamed through the weathered wooden slats, creating a warm mosaic on the hay-strewn floor.

The hay-strewn ground crunched beneath their feet, and the occasional whiff of leather and hay- musk painted the air.

The stable, a sanctuary for these majestic creatures, echoed with the gentle rustle of horses shifting in their stalls.

"You see, he is Bhrata Arjun's horse, Saibya," Nakul proudly declared, pointing towards a horse as white as freshly fallen snow.

Suhana gazed at the magnificent creature with wide-eyed admiration, while Sahadev observed her awestruck expression with a gentle smile.

"Come on, give it a try, petting it," Nakul encouraged, his hand gently caressing the horse's mane.

"Umm, no, I'm fine," Suhana responded meekly.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of horses," Nakul chuckled, finding amusement in the idea.

"Who said I'm afraid?" Suhana retorted defensively.

"Then why not try horse riding, hmm?" teased Sahadev, playfully resting his elbow on Nakul's shoulder.