Krishna Sahodari

Don't forget to vote ⭐️

"Not even me, Sakhi," asked the lady, her complexion radiant like pure gold. She stood with an air of grace, smiling with a warmth that embodied moonlit rays. Her blue eyes that resembled lotus sparkled with a mischievous familiarity, and she was none other than the Yadav kanya, Subhadra.

"Devi," Suhana squealed in joy.

Ignoring the pain in her leg, she hastily rushed towards the Krishna sahodari, Subhadra, in joy.

As their arms entwined, the hug was that of familiarity, a reunion that sparkled with the joy of long-lost friends finding each other.

"My god, you are finally here," Suhana continued to express her delight within the embrace.

"I was so scared. I almost thought everything was a dream. Wait, am I still dreaming? I don't know. I'm so happy to see you. I'm so happy. So... so... happy." Her words spilled out in a rapid flow, breaths heavy with the exhilaration of newfound happiness.

Subhadra with expression of amusement, gently pulled back, holding Suhana by the shoulders.

"Shant, Sakhi. Shant," Subhadra's calming words flowed, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

Suhana gradually slowed her breaths, calming the storm of excitement that had engulfed her.

Suhana beamed at Subhadra. In a spontaneous burst of emotion, she pulled Subhadra into another hug. This time, tears flowed freely, a release of the pent-up emotions that had burdened her in solitude.

"I'm so happy. Finally, a person I know. I was going mad staying here on my own," she confessed, relief streaming down her cheeks.

Krishna sahodari, with a gentle smile, patted Suhana's back in a comforting rhythm, offering solace in their shared moment.

"It's okay, Suhana. I'm here," she whispered reassuringly.

Suhana. The simple utterance of her name brought a sense of familiarity and connection she had missed in the past month.

Suhana's heart settled into a tranquil peace, finding solace in Subhadra's presence.

They both pulled back, smiles lingering on their faces, the air filled with the warmth of a rekindled friendship.

"Toh kaise ho, Suhana? Sab kushal mangal?" Subhadra smiled.

"Aap aa gaye hona, I'll be fine, Devi," Suhana beamed.

"Devi?" Krishna sahodari gasped, her expression of fake surprise and hurt.

"Why do you keep calling me Devi? I'm your Sakhi," Subhadra insisted, a playful pout on her lips, but the spark of mischief still evident in her gaze.

Suhana's heart warmed at Subhadra's playfulness, a nostalgic wave washing over her as she remembered the tales from her childhood of the mischievous trouble maker of the Vrindavan.

Like brother, like sister. She chuckled in amusement.

Unable to resist the impulse, she gently pulled Subhadra's cheek. "Okay, priya sakhi," she said with a radiant smile.

Krishna sahodari's smile widened, resembling the gentle crescent moon in the tranquil night sky.

And then, Suhana's eyes shifted, searching behind Subhadra, anticipating someone else's presence.

"Where is he?" She asked in eager anticipation.

"Who?" Subhadra inquired, her lips curved in a knowing smile.