Chapter 6 - Lord of the Dark

For the past six days, all Draylan Scarab, Caros Crow and the Officer were doing was researching Lord Creed. At the end of the week, they'd pool in their research, and try and figure out what the Diablerie were up to.

They met up at the King Veykne Memoriam Library, for he killed Lord Creed, and how Veykne and Anthrax are the two most powerful sorcerers in all of history, so it was clearly suitable for their meet.

"After Creed died in the Battle of Acropolis Portal, where Creed attempted to open the portal to the Dark Spirits, and Veykne slit his throat with the Sword of Abyssal, which Anthrax took and renamed the Supreme Sword, I buried his armour in the Acropolis Sigil Cave." Caros began.

"Anthrax then pushed Veykne into the portal, and now no one knows if he's alive." Scarab said.

"The Dark Spirits probably ate him then spat him back out." The Officer butted in. He then got two blank stares. "Just saying," he whimpered.

"So?" Scarab asked.

"So, someone must have moved Creed's armour in the last 2 or so years without anyone realising."

They went quiet for a few minutes, until Scarab finally said, "It's probably in the portal!" He got a few blank stares. "Creed's armour is in the portal, so Veykne probably wore it, and well technically became a Dark Spirit. He's human but more powerful than ever. He really is the Lord of the Dark."

"So Veykne is Anthrax's messiah?" Caros asked.

"Anthrax will probably kill him if he comes back, and he will wear his armour, becoming his own messiah." the Officer added.

"But he will come back. Because we need the armour to stop Anthrax. Anthrax needs the armour for himself. Anthrax is strong enough to open the portal if another person helps him, so either Veykne or Anthrax will become this worlds end.