Chapter 30 - The Infusers

The sun beamed down on the Londoners. People were laughing, screaming about, drinking overpriced lattes and scrolling through social media.

Draylan Scarab watched them as he waited for Caros to get her phone. He smiled at how clueless they were, unaware of the things happening around them, the danger they might be in.

"Got it!" Caros screamed from behind him, holding up her phone.

"Huh, oh right, your phone."

He opened the door to the Bentley and they both got in.

"So, where is the Avalon Prison again?" Caros asked, confused.

"A sorcerer city called Vuldance, in the capital actually, Khuyburn."

"Yeah, where in England? Like the non-sorcerer name."

"Oh, Preston."

Caros's jaw dropped.

"That's like 6 hours away. In the West."

Scarab didn't reply as he drifted down the streets of Westminster.

5 and a half hours later, and three naps for Caros, the finally arrived in what seemed and quite literally, a magical place.

The got out and right in front of their curious faces was a great and big building with two guards wearing white clothes and white helmets with three holes: two for their eyes and one for the mouth. The each had spears as big as them and, and muscles bigger than you can imagine. They were called Infusers, paid well and used as guards for governments, prisons and houses. The colour they wore signalled how strong and how much power they had, black meaning the best and green was the worst. The white armoured Infusers were in the middle of it all, perfect for prisons. Infusers have no sentience when wearing their armour, just doing a job that someone told them to do.

They both walked up to them and showed them their I.D and claimed they were their on Governed Duty.

Upon entering, Caros was amazed by the vast building, and it made the prison look like a mansion, even though when you get to the prison blocks, you'll see the closest thing to hell in this world.

Scarab walked up to a Black Infuser, and asked, "Where's the Warden's office?"

The Infuser's hand pointed left.

"Perfect,"