Chapter 26 - The Supreme Assassin

After a month of running straight, without feeling anything, they finally entered the human world. For Amryk, it was about a minute.

Amryk looked at Scarab and Caros, without the knife and asked, "Have you figured it out?" to Scarab.

"Half of it. I know I'm a living Supreme, but I don't know who you're planning to kill or whatever the hell." Scarab answered.

Amryk smiled.

"Better than I thought, but I know that you're going to find out who in a minute. I imagine you've had a month to think about it."

Scarab's mind drew blank. Amryk pointed behind him, and then he heard big and loud footsteps, clanging and coldness.

Anthrax.

That's the man who he wanted to kill. Anthrax. He wanted to be the King of the Diablerie.

"Your fight." Amryk said, pointing to the man with the skull mask.

Right behind him was the seven foot madman, the King himself.

Without thought, Scarab blasted Anthrax with the red energy, and Anthrax flung back a couple of centimetres, not noticing Amryk. In response, Anthrax threw his black energy, as did Scarab, and it collided, causing a force big enough for them to both fly back.

Still on the ground, Anthrax pulled out his sword, but then the sword lifted up. Amryk was using the air to lift his sword, and he pulled it towards himself. He wielded the Supreme Sword. He pushed Anthrax back with the air, then his chest was hit by a fireball.

Taking a deep breath, he stabbed Anthrax's neck, blood gushing out immediately, and him gasping for air, somehow alive. Behind Amryk, Jeremy Cofield teleported in, pushing Scarab and Caros out of the way as he pulled Anthrax's armour off.

Jeremy, for the third time, teleported Scarab and Caros away, to the Island of the Broken Dawn and he stared at Amryk, muttering, "I am King Dagan Amryk, Lord of the Dark."

And Jeremy disappeared.