Chapter 12 - The Dark Palace

In the midst of an isolated place called the Island of the Broken Dawn, home to hundreds of sorcerers, lay a massive palace, some walls gold, some black, some red, and this palace was home to the six most dangerous people on the face of the earth; The Diablerie.

Right in the biggest room, the Throne Room, sat King Anthrax, Lord of the Dark, owner of the Supreme Sword and King of the Diablerie. To his right sat, Dagan Amryk, a killer who stuck the hearts of his victims, and to his left sat General Krasnor, a mercenary ready to stab someone's throat.

There was a table, in which the other three sat.

"May I?" Jeremy Cofield asked, a southern assassin, known to many as the Texan Killer. Anthrax nodded.

"As y'all know, that Karl Sin Clair donny has got us in a bit of a pickle. We need his knife, so we took his life. But gents, he don't have shit. The knife ain't his. The knife is at the Acropolis." Jeremy said in his most southern accent.

"I reckon that the Knife is at the other side of the portal, if you know what I'm sayin'. We go there, take the knife, stab some dipshits, take more power, and our King shall reign supreme in this messed up world."

Anthrax got up from his throne.

"If we get the knife, we need someone to wield it. A person can be attached to one Supreme at a time. We need someone else!" He bellowed.

"Aha!'" Cofield smiled. "That person is already doing his work for us." He winked.

Anthrax sat back down and listened.