Chapter 33 - The Void: Part 2

The Island of the Broken Dawn was dark. It wasn't raining or night, it was just dark. Only 6 people lived in the 60,000 square miles of land. And one person was the King of it all: Dagan Amryk.

Amryk put on the armour of Creed, enhancing his sorcery by an unimaginable amount. He wore a golden crown encrusted with jewels, and a belt that sheathed his Supreme Sword. He was the most powerful man on the face of the planet.

He heard a faint knock.

"Enter!" Amryk ordered.

He heard the door open, and Amryk turned around. The man wore a mask fully covering his face, with no holes. There was a tiny purple light coming from the two places his eye holes needed to be. He wore a black coat covering his body and where his hair should be. His shoes were purple, like the Axe he had on his back. The axe's handle was brown and thin, but the blade was purple, and if you looked closer, you would see that it wasn't a blade. It was flowing energy, ready to kill at the instant touch. His power was Cosmo Necromancy, summoning purple energy, slightly less powerful than Scarab, but significantly more powerful than a regular necromancer.

He was the Void.

"Why are you here?" Amryk asked.

"The gun. That's why I escaped from Avalon. To join you."

Amryk smiled.

"Ok. I will give you the gun, and then you can do what you wanted to do for ages, kill Draylan Scarab."

Now the Void smiled. Amryk walked to the other side of the room, and then opened a cupboard. Except it wasn't a cupboard. It was a vault. He entered a code, and in it was his gun, now passed to the Void.

The Void smiled even more.