Chapter 1

Sophie POV:

"I'm sorry Keefe, but Forkle says to meet him immediately." I told him.

He groaned and rolled off the bed, with a thump. I giggled as he stood up with a sticky note on his hair. He pulled it out and walked over to me, taking my hands in his. "Okay Foster. Go to the Forklenator but I expect to see you not injured."

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "I won't get hurt Keefe. Though when I come back all these sticky notes better be gone."

He grinned. "Fine. Love you Foster."

I wrapped him in a hug, my head resting on his shoulder. While his was on mine, as we enjoyed each others company.

Then I pulled away. "Love you too Keefe."

Then I leaped to Foxfire.

I ran to Leto's office, thinking about Keefe.

We had gotten together, two months after my break up with Fitz. I realized that Keefe was someone who I would wanna spend the rest of my life with. He cared about my feelings, he was sweet, funny, and had great hair. He admitted that he had feelings for me since I got to the Lost Cities, and he thought some very nice things about me.

I finally reached Leto's office. I burst inside, where he was running his hands through his hair. "WhydoyouneedmeIwashangingoutwithkeefe."

"Slow down." He said, then started massaging his temples. "You are here because I have a mission for you."

I sighed and sat down in a chair across from him. "What mission, and why me?"

Forkle leaned back in his chair. "I have chosen you to do this mission because you have lived with humans, and I figured you would be perfect for it... So we have found out that there are a new species in the Forbidden cities called Wizards, but- why are you laughing?"

I couldn't contain my snickers when he said Wizards. "Wizards with magic wands and weird hats."

Forkle rolled his eyes when I kept laughing. Then he continued. "I don't know the specifics about them which is why we are sending you. We found out that there is a school called Hogwarts, for young Wizards and Witches."

I leaned back in my chair. "So what do you want me to do?"

Forkle grinned. "I need you to enroll at the school for an entire school year. You will learn about Wizards and Witches, then report back to me."

I slowly nodded. "So I have to go to school with Wizards and Witches, learn about them and report back to you."

"Correct."

"So when can I see Keefe during that period?" I asked.

Forkle looked slightly anxious at the question. "Right now was the last time you will see him." I shot to my feet, but Forkle held out his hand. "But we can arrange for him to visit you during what humans call Christmas, your spring break, and if there are any balls of dances we will find a way to get him there."

I sighed in relief, but couldn't hide my disappointment.

Forkle put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you don't want to leave Keefe, and I know you are happy since the Neverseen has been silent, but this is important since they could be a potential threat."

I nodded. Then he walked to his desk and clicked a button which locked the door. I looked at him to find him putting on a gas mask.

"What are you-" I was cut off when pink gas came out of the floor.

"Listen Mrs. Foster." Forkle said. "Your going to wake up in London, with a bag that was sent by Hogwarts. You have to do whatever the bag has for you to do. You will wake up in 15 minutes. Remember Mrs. Foster, the school term starts tomorrow, and good luck."

I shielded my face as more of the gas filled the room. I glanced at Forkle, and then passed out.

I woke up on a soft mattress. I started coughing immediately to the foul human air. Once I recovered I looked around the room I was in.

The walls were made from brick, and the room looked old fashioned as if it hadn't met modern society. There was a desk, some news papers on a coffee table, and a backpack.

I got out of the bed, and went over to the backpack. I grabbed it and sat on my bed. I sat crisscrossed, with the backpack between my legs. I unzipped it and reached inside.

I pulled out a letter that had my name on it. I flipped it over to find a crest on the seal. It had four different sections, one in yellow, one in green, one in blue, and one in red.

I opened the card to find a letter. I opened the letter and read:

Dear Mrs. Foster,

We hope this letter finds you well. We would like to inform you that you have been invited to Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enrollment starts on August 29.

Take the Hogwarts Express at Kings Cross station, on Platform 9 3/4. Bring everything in the list we have given you.

We look forward to meeting you,
Professor McGonigall

I sighed, unbelieving that this was really happening. But I was in even more disbelief when I read the list of what I needed.

"One cauldron, one history, English, and potions lvl 4 book, some notebooks with ink and quells, Hogwarts uniform, and a owl, cat, or toad. All found at Diagon alley at the Bar." I read out loud.

I then put the list down, and grabbed a little pouch. I opened it to find a bunch of golden coins. I figured it was the currency they used. There was an iPod and earbuds, and the final thing in the backpack was a pair of leggings and a light grey hoodie. I realized that I was still wearing my white tunic and leggings. I quickly changed into the new cloths, stuffed my tunic and leggings into the backpack, grabbed it, and then left the hotel room I was in.

I walked through the streets of London admiring the place. That's when I remembered Diagon Ally.

"Excuse me," I asked a man as he was walking by. "Do you know where Diagon Alley is?"

"Diagon Alley. Never heard of it!" He said in his English accent.

He walked away, but I quickly followed him. "Well do you know where the nearest bar is?"

He turned to face me. "Aren't you to young for drinking?"

"I'm not drinking. I'm meeting someone outside of the bar."

"Down the street, to the left."

"Thank you."

I ran down the street to find a bar. I hesitating walked inside, to find everyone look at me.

"That girl is dashing." One of them whispered.

"Probably needs to go to the back." Another one replied.

"Blimey if only she was our age." Someone said.

I looked down, wishing I could hide from all these people. But something someone said got my attention.

"Probably a Hogwarts student."

I quickly walked over to the person who said that, earning a couple looks.

"Do you know how to get to Diagon Alley?" I asked.

The man smirked. "Head to the back, then tap on the bricks."

I was a bit confused, but shook it off. "Thank you."

I quickly opened the doors to find a little room made entirely of bricks.

"Tap on the bricks." I murmured.

I started tapping on every brick. Then I tapped on one that was more inside of the wall, and the wall started to groan. I backed away, and the bricks started moving, creating a hole in the wall.

By the time it was done, there was a huge and colorful alley infront of me.

"Wizards and their magic." I huffed with a smirk.