My Date With Selena Gomez

I was walking through the hallway of a luxurious hotel. There were rooms on both sides, with mostly closed doors. I saw room was open. I walked inside, and I couldn't believe my eyes, when I discovered Selena Gomez sitting on her bed. There she was, wearing a silken, white jacket, black leather shorts, and shiny, black thigh high boots. My heart was pounding as I gazed at the beautiful gal.

"Take me out to dinner, handsome!" She said, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Sure, but let me squeeze your lips first!" I said.

"Go ahead, babe!" giggled Selena.

I squeezed her lips, making her look like a fish. It felt smooth on my fingers. After I was done, I took her out to dinner at some kind of Italian restaurant. We both had spaghetti and meatballs.

I couldn't believe I was hanging out with a famous person. Like, no other guy would ever have that opportunity.

The waiter came back with our food. We shared the meal together.

"I love you, dude!" sighed Selena.

"I love you too, babe!" I sighed back.

This story was written on Monday, November 20th, 2023.

A/N This was based off a dream I had. I actually dreamt about meeting Selena Gomez at a hotel. So I thought I turn it into a story. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.