𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

♠︎ Warning's: Sexual Theme's ♠︎

"Y/N we haven't talked in like a month" Eun-Ji whined through the phone "I want to spend time with you this weekend, I don't care what your mentor says" she said. You laid in your bed with a blank face wondering when Eun-Ji was gonna be done with her temper tantrum.

"Eun-Ji calm down" You mumbled "I'll see what I can do but I'm busy this week" You sighed hoping that this would be the end of this conversation.

"Oh you're busy" Eun-Ji asked with an attitude. You furrowed eyebrows then replied with a yes making Eun-Ji laugh out loud.

"So you're lying to me now" She exclaimed "I know you're hanging out with the bitch, Starr" Eun-Ji yelled through the phone.

"You would rather spend time with that bitch Starr than your own girlfriend" Eun-Ji scoffed. You sat up with widen eyes wondering how she even found out, you tried to open your mouth but she cut you off quickly.

"Why are you hanging out with her anyway?" She asked "Her sister is the reason you almost went to jail and is the reason we can't see each other" She groaned.

"Eun-Ji let me explain" You said trying to calm her down. "I am only hanging out with Starr so I can get my revenge on her" You confessed.

A loud science filled the air until Eun-Ji let out a sigh of relief.

"Why didn't you tell me that Y/N" She whispered. "I tried to but you were acting like a brat, you should know I would never leave you" You replied.

Eun-Ji let out a soft laugh then asked what you were gonna do with Starr making you grin in excitement. "I'm gonna torture her, I'm gonna make her feel Jada's pain but ten times worse" You grinned.

As you explained your plan to Eun-Ji you didn't even bother to look around to see if anyone else was watching or listening in. Mr. Min stood at the door frame with a smile on his face as he recorded everything you were saying.

"Oh Y/N, for a cute girl you sure are dumb" He thought to himself.

Mr. Min stood there for about ten minutes, just recording every single thing you said to Eun-ji.

When you were done, he quickly walked back to his room and sat on his bed giggling to himself. Mr. Min felt like jumping In the air, he was this close to losing you and now that he has this, you were gonna be stuck with him.

Mr. Min played the recording then felt a chill go down his spin when he heard your voice. He sat on the bed with his phone close up to his ear and could feel himself getting turned on.

"Oh god" Mr. Min mumbled to himself as he stood up and locked his bedroom door. He laid on his bed then brought his hand towards his pants and started to rub himself through his pants.

"Why are you making me this way Y/N" Mr. Min whined to himself. He stood up then quickly pulled his pants off trying to make himself feel more comfortable.

"God Y/N you make me act crazy" He moaned as he started to rub himself up and down. Mr. Min tried to hide his moans but her voice was so beautiful and so attractive that he couldn't even hold it in anymore.

Mr. Min laid on the bed, enjoying the time of his life while listening to your voice. He opened his eyes to see you laying on the bed next to him, with your hand rubbing his thigh up and down.

"Y-Y/N what are you doing in here" Mr. Min stammered.  You smirked at him the brung your finger up to your mouth signaling him to be quite.

"Mr. Min you're so cute" you grinned as you brought your hand his dick. "I love hearing your whines" You smiled as your rub him up and down.

"Y-Y/N we can't be doing this, this isn't right" He whined as he tried to push your hands away but failed when you replaced your hands with your mouth.

"Oh god" He softly moaned.

He brought his hands to your head and pushed his down, till your nose was hitting his stomach. Mr. Min bucked his hips up trying to stop himself from cumming in your mouth.

Mr. Min watched as you pulled your mouth off with a pop. You let out a sigh and used your hand to jerk him off. "Mr. Min I'm a bad girl" You moaned while licking his shaft.

You sat up and crawled on top of Mr. Min, "Y/N what are you doing" Mr. Min said as he tired to stop you but failed once againe.

"Shh Mr. Min, I know you love me" You moaned slightly as you grabbed his shaft and placed it inside you.

Mr. Min let out a small whimper as he grabbed on your hips to help you down.

"I'm yours Mr. Min, you can do whatever you want to me" You sighed. Mr. Min looked at you with widen eyes then opened his mouth to say somthing but stopped when you fully sat down on him.

Mr. Min's eyes rolled to the back of his head as came.

Mr. Min let out deep breaths as he looked forwards to see that his room was empty and his leg was covered in semen. 

"Y/N where are you" Mr. Min whispered to himself as he looked around the room. He sat up and walked around the room with wobbly legs while trying to find you.

Mr. Min let out a sigh and pulled his pants up in disappointment. He honestly didn't know if you were actually in his room or if you were just his imagination but he really didn't care.

Those words you said to him were the best things that happened to him. He couldn't lie to himself anymore, he loved you and wanted to be with you.

Mr. Min was going to have you.

No matter what.

♠︎