Chapter 1 (Sry I'm really bad at naming chapters...)

It was a sunny day in Gravity Falls, but one set of twins were not enjoying the weather. No. They were out ghost hunting!

"Dipper there's nothing out here! Can we please go home?" The girl wearing a pink rainbow cat sweater said

"No mable" the boy Dipper said " I swear I saw something out here! I mean it!"

"Fine" Mable huffed

They continued for a while while dipper looked through his journal, furiously flipping through pages when he heard something.

It was loud.

So loud he and mable had to cover their ears. So loud that they fell to their knees still holding their ears. Dipper dropped his journal and used his other hand to cover his ear.

Then it stopped.

"What was that?"

"I have no idea"

"Well Dipping Sause, should we be looking or not?"

"Yah lets go"

They walked... And walked... And walked some more, when they heard a groan. Dipper grabbed mable and led to the way it came from. He heard footsteps. Dipper turned and saw a boy, with a white shirt and blue jeans. The boy had Raven black hair and ice blue eyes. He looked beat up. He was holding his side was he saw them. He met eyes with Dipper before he collapesed fully.

"Mable come on! We have to help him!" Dipper said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the strange boy.

"He's cute"

"Mable! Come on help me get him up" dipper said as he took the boys arm. Mable grabbed his other arm and they started walking back to the Mystery Shack.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Danny was not having the best day.

No he was having the worst day.

He was helping Wulf escape Walker when Wulf opened a portal. He and Wulf jumped in but he didn't close it in time. So walker and his gaurds all came through. Like a lot of gaurds. Danny was being overrun so he had to do his Ghostly Wail. When he was done one of the gaurds behind him with a spear stabbed him in his left side. Danny turned and shot his with an ecto blast. After he put walked into the ghost zone he realized how tired he was. He turned human and looked at his side.

"Ugh" he groaned and walked into the woods. He wasn't trying to be stealthy, just get help for his wound.

He was walking when he saw 2 kids a boy and a girl. They looked like twins. He looked at the boy. He made eye contact before his eyes rolled back and then blackness.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dipper didn't know what to make of the boy. He would have to question him first thing when he wakes up. As they walked back Mabel was telling him that they needed to take care of the wound in his side. 'How could that even happen to a guy' Dipper thought 'it looks terrible!'. As they were walking back Dipper tried to think of what could have happened to this boy. When they reached the Mystery Shack, they walked inside and out him on the couch. Wendy saw the boy and ran over to Dipper and Mable.

"What Happened?" She asked frantically

"We don't know"

"We swear it wasn't us!"

Wendy ran to get the first aid kit when the boys eyes fluttered open. As soon as they did he shot straight up but then winced and laid back down. He looked around and saw there was no threat before relaxing slightly. He looked at the set of twins

"Where am I?"

Dipper answered "The Mystery Shack"

"Where's that?"

"Gravity Falls, Oregon"

He looked slightly relaxed but more stress.

"Who're you two?"

"I'm Dipper"

"I'm mable!"

He nodded. Dipper was waiting for him to state his name when Wendy walked in carring the first aid kit. She ran over to the kid and started getting bandages and pain killers and all sorts of good stuff. Dr he boy sat calmly as Wendy did her thing.

"Wendy I didn't know you were a doctor!" Mable exclaimed

"Yah my mom taught me this kind a stuff when I was little."

She continued with the bandages and when she was finished she looked at the boy

"Who are you?" She asked

The boy looked at all of them before answering

"I'm Danny Fenton."

"How did you get that?" Dipper asked

Danny looked at his now bandaged wound

"I er- fell. Yah I fell down a hill and my side hit a er- rock. Yah that's what happened"

Dipper knew Danny was lying. Something else happened to him but he wouldent tell them what happened. He was hiding something and Dipper was going to get to the bottem of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Like? No? Follow? No?

Nothing else to say but that im still needing ideas! Would be great!

Review! Follow! Ideas

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam