Chapter 5

Ok so to answer some questions Tucker, Sam, Jazz, and his Parents will only be mentioned unless I change some stuff up. Wulf will b coming back soon. There are no dimensional imbalances...(idk wht those are...) Btw this is before PP but way after Ultimite Enemy.

Danny: can't u just make it after PP and make my life easier?!

Me: Nope! It's my job to make it life miserable.

Danny: I hate u...

Me: I love u too!

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

'This is getting really old, really fast' Dipper thought. He swore he didn't see Danny when we went out of the house. So he dicided to talk to Mabel to see if she had anything to do with it. He hoped Mabel knew Danny had a girlfriend...

So Dipper went upstairs to find Mabel and found her sitting in their room...

...talking to Danny.

'Dang' Dipper thought 'well all I have to do is act like Stan wants to do something. Then while he's out lock the door' 

'Lets do it'

Dipper walked in the room and found Mable trying to flirt (keyword: tried) and Danny half listening and smiling and half staring off into space.

"Danny" Dipper called out his name. In response, the Halfa stopped listening and turned to Dipper. 

"Yeah?"

"Stans looking for you." 

"Oh ok. Coming!" He called out to no one. When he went out, Dipper ran over to the door and locked it. 

"Whoa whoa WHOA Bro-Bro. What are you doing?"

"Mabel listen I need ideas on how to watch someone  without them knowing."

"um like a camera...???"

"Wow I'm an idiot. Thanks Mabel." When he was walking out he added "Oh and stay away from Danny there's something weird going on about him..."

With that he walked out, having yet to install a hidden camera.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

(AN: your lucky I didn't end it here)

Later that day, dipper went down in the living room to install a camera. When he was done he looked to see if anyone could see from Dannys angle. 

'Nope' Dipper thought proud of himself 'it's all good!'

The only thing next to do was wait.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

That night Dipper was exited because not only will he be meeting with the Ghost Kid again, but his friends will meet him too! He was, however, more exited to see what Danny was up to. So (I did mention that he called everyone to come right?) after he waited for everyone to come to the Mystery Shack, they left with Dipper in the lead. After about 5 minutes of walking in the woods blindly Wendy asked "Dude no offense or anything but do you know where your goin-" but she was cut off when a cartain teenage ghost kid came floating through the bushes. 

"Never Mind."

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Danny 3rd Person

Danny was flying through the trees at full speed through the trees as an exercise for reflexes when he heard a voice. 

'Hey that sounds like...'

He immediately slowed down to a walking pace and turned in the direction of the voice. Almost immediately, he walked through bushes and was face to face with, the one and only, Dipper Pines. Danny looked through the group and saw that there was Wendy, Soos, Mabel, and, of course, Dipper.

"So..." Danny said "Let's get this thing started shall we?"

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Wow that was  like the shortest chapter ever...

Danny: could've made it longer and NOT ended in a Cliffy...

Me: shush Halfa

Danny: *gives scary eyes*

Me: *backs down* sry READ, VOTE, REVIEW, and FOLLOW! Oh and btw SO HAPPY 80 VIEWS!!!!! :DDD

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam