Chapter 25

I'm not even going to get started on how unprepared I am for school so.... Enjoy this chapter cuz it is probably the last one for a LONG time.

I don't own nada

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-

Danny POV

Charging at my worst and most powerful enemy.

Probably not the smartest thing to do.

I tackled Dan down to the ground and shot him with an ectblast. Then I continuously started punching him in the jaw. But before I could get another hit he grabbed my fist and mockingly shook one finger side to side with his other hand and threw me down to the ground. He the shot me with an ectoblast and as I was getting up me kicked me in the stomach. He laughed as I fell back to the ground. He said "really? Did you REALLY believe you can defeat me?" He snorted "Well guess what kid. If you don't surrender..." He trailed off and pulled out a button. He pointed it at a spot next to Sam and another pole came up with a girl on it.

It was Mabel.

Another and another came up until everyone, soos, Wendy, even Stan were tied on a pole and each and everyone had whip marks going up and down their bodies. 

I stared. Not them. Not them too! 

I looked at them then at Dan. 

"So? What do you say?"

I looked at Dan then back at the people tied to the poles. Sam was looking at me and was shaking her head telling me not to do it before she got whipped in the arm. She closed her eyes tightly in pain and looked away. I was just about to nod my head before I saw a big black and green fuzz ball tackle Dan. I had just enough time to realize it was Wulf and hear Dan mutter "why does this keep happening" before Wulf clawed his chest. Then he looked at me and said "Iru Danny! Konservu amikoj! Rapidu!" Before getting blasted with an ectoblast. I turned and went to get my friends. 

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-

(B happy I didn't end it here)

Danny's POV

I took out Sams gains and took the key from him. I then unchained Sam which collapsed in my arms and turned her invisible. Then I put her in the Shack and carried on with this process until everyone who was tied to the pole was invisible and intangible inside the Mystery Shack. I then went outside and saw noting but chaos. I saw dipper and he had a... Army of gnomes? They were all battling agienst  Aragon who was taking them down one at a time. I saw Dipper sneaking up around Aragon looking at his amulet. I thought he had it but...

That was before Aragon took his claw and stabbed him in the chest.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-

I. KNOW. U ALL HATE ME SO MUCH!!! And I'm sry that I can't update in a while cuz today is the last day of winter break😤😖👎

I also still have to get that ONE C UP IN MATH 😭😭 help me!!

But If I get that up in updating right away. But... I don't think I can do it 😕

Sincerely,

The-one-girl-that-needs-help-in-a-lot-of-ways