Untitled Part 20

Let's just get on w/ it

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Danny's POV

Things were going bad from the start.

I saw him and I just felt this wave of anger and I charged. He laughed and literally threw me aside. I'm pretty shure I broke some ribs right there. I got up and tried to shake off the pain but Dan seemed to favor hitting my ribs now. And every time he did it hurt SO badly. I couldn't even breathe in deeply without there being pain. So now he knew my weak spot and he was going for it ALL THE TIME. I was pretty shure I saw dipper waking up but I didn't have any chance to look cuz Dan was just like PEW POW WHAM PEW DI PEW PEW. I was throwing some blasts and punches but it's like they didn't even affect him. I was starting to panic when I finally thought of something. It might just work! I got up dodged almost all of his blasts and punches, lifted my leg back and kicked him right in the nuts (an: OMFG I HAD TO XD) He crouched over and was taken by surprise. I smiles and kneed him in the face than blasted his chest. Then I punched him in the neck and kicked him to the floor. I smiled triumphantly a grabbed the thermos. But that's when I heard the weirdest thing ever. It sounded like an eagle choking on its daily breakfast. Than he came crashing through. He was white with blue under scales and inner wings with lighter blue horns. His eyes were a fierce but warm brown and the tip of his tail was an orange. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. That's when I noticed the big golden dragons eye neckalace hanging around his neck. 

This was, the one and only, Dipper Pines.

I realized that he was on a rampage and quickly made an ecto-sheild. He looked at Dan and literally tried to take a bite out of him. He turned intangible and blasted Dipper. Dipper got even angrier and breathed fire EVERYWHERE. My sheild defected it and it came flying torward Dan. He didn't turn intangible fast enough and it hit him right in the chest. 

"Bulls eye!" I yelled and wished I didn't. Dipper the Dragon turned to me and started growling and breathing smoke. 

"Oh no..." I thought "Dipper please listen I'm on your side! Really! Please listen to me!" He snorted and said "Your only saying that because I'm more powerful than you now. I'm bigger than you and faster." I didn't even notice he was pinning Dan down by his tail and Dan couldnt even move his tail off of him.

"Dipper if you please let me explain-"

"No! Phantom I am sick of you!" He breathed in preparing to burn me alive but that's when I lowered my sheild, took a deep breath and let out the loudest ghostly wail I had ever used. 

And I was using it on one of my friends that thought I was evil.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

IM SRY FOR THE LATENESS PLZ DONT KILL ME AND PUT DOWN UR PITCHFORKS AND TOMATOES!!!!! I have been sick and I am decorating for Christmas!  🎅🏼🌲 🕯🎁HOHOHO! But really plz don't kill me I had a LOT of fun writing chapter and I hoped u enjoyed it 2! Also I am really excited for the new gravity falls tomorrow!  SAY 1234 IF UR EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!!!

Other wise I wish you a merry Christmas a happy thanksgiving and a merry Christmas!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam