Chapter 13

Happy Early Halloween Readers! Well I guess that depends when your reading this... Any way I am so HAPPYYYYYY 538 READERS!!!!!!! *happy dances with all da readers* 

Also Halloween is coming up (one of my FAVORITE holidays!) AND I WILL CONSTANTLY B WATCHING FRIGHTNIGHT!!!

Idk about all of u but i was doing that ALL WEEKEND.

Fright Knight: Halloween is my favorite holiday too

Danny: NOBODY ASKED *sucks him into the thermos and puts him in the ghost zone*

Me: *drools*

Danny *waves hand in front of her face* helloooo anyone there? Meh wht the heck I'll do it disclaimer: I think you will (or should) all know that TeamLeoIsMyTeam (or TheMajorPhan) do NOT own me or Gravity Falls. NOW ON  WITH THE STORY (that ruined my life)!

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Stans POV (bet u didn't c THAT ONE comin did ya?)

I knew the kids were sneezing out. Even Danny was. But I never thought much of that until I heard a scream. It was the loudest thing I ever heard and it was so loud it made me drop my money to cover my ears. Nothing EVER made me drop my money. I immediately knew something was wrong. I ran outside to check on them and yelled out as loud as I could.

"KIIIIIIIDS!" 

No answer.

"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!!!" I yelled louder

Still nothing. 

I ran into the forest in search for my family.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Wendy's POV (yah it's that kind of chapter) 

I woke up in a small metal room. 

"Huh...?" Tham memory's came flooding back over me like a wave. That's when I started to panic. 

'Where am I?! Where are my friends?' I thought frantically I than looked around and saw Mabel, Soos, and the most terrible looking, Dipper. He had a large gash running down his arm. His shirt was torn, his hat had burn marks, and he had a deep large cut on the side of his face. But his vest was gone. 

Which ment so was his journal. 

Now we don't know if there was a way to get out of this . Now we dont know what attacked us. Now we don't know if-

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard Dipper moan.

"Oh My Gosh, Dipper!" I ran over to him only to be stopped my a pull at my neck and a clang of chains. 

I mentally facepalmed. Duh! Of course it would've chained us to a wall. Dipper saw me and mumbled something before he too realized we were chained.

"Dipper? Are you alright?" He opened his mouth to speak but before he could even breath out, a shadowed figure came from the shadows.

"As long as your with me, you will never be alright."

"Who are you what do you want with us?" I demanded

He laughed "Who I am is not important. But you are the bait. My er *prey* as Skulker would put it is probably looking for you right now. But you" he gestured to all of us (the rest were awake and glaring at him as he continued) "are all totally screwed and by the time I'm done with you..." He tailed off laughing his mad evil laugh as he walked (or floated I don't know it was too dark) away. I glared at his back and turned to dipper. "Are you ok dude?" I asked caring for him. He was still my friend and I cared. Who says I cant? "Y-yeah... I-I'm fine..." He said. I was about to respond when suddenly I heard something open and someone or something came in quick as lightning and grabbed dipper. He made Dipper go THROUGH the chains around his neck and pulled him out, despite the screams coming from dipper, it was compleatly scilent. That was all. His screams were still heard through the soundproof wall... Everyone was as white as a ghost.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Uh oh! What happened to Little Ol Dipper? U will all have to wait! (Cuz I gotta sleep too!) and find out when I update next week! Oh and Uh I was wondering if I should a) do another Gravity Falls Danny Phantom crossover but with the Author or b) a different Danny Phantom crossover

Votes will do good just comment in on A or B

PLZZZZZZ VOTE IM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

And don't forget to follow, vote, have friends, or be happeh!!

-TheMajorPhan