Chapter 11

I'm not even gonna bother cuz me and Danny r just gonna fight so ENJOY

OH YAH I don't own GF or DP... IM NOT GONNA WISH OUT LOUD CUZ DESIREE MIGHT B HERE AND TURN ME INTO A GUY

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Dannys POV

No this couldn't b happening.... Clockwork would've told me... He didn't escape... This couldn't be happening... This couldn't be happening... This couldn't be happening...

That was all that went through my head at that time as I rocked back and forth on the floor with my legs pulled up to my chest and my arms around my legs. Dipped, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, and Danielle were watching me with worry in their eyes. Mabel, who was confused but cared, walked up and put a hand in my shoulder. 

I almost punched her she scared me so much.

"Danny...?"

I stared

"Danny are you in there?"

"What?"

"Danny I know you can hear me..."

"What do you mean?"

Mabel looked sad for a minute before she got angry

"Phantom we know your over... Over... I can't think of it right now but your controlling Danny!"

Scilence 

"Mabel what are you talking about?"

Dipper spoke up "Stop the act Phantom we know your overshadowing Danny!"

He held up a disk and I stared at it for a minute before

"YOU RECORDED ME?!"

"NO we just put a camera that recorded... You... Wow I guess we did record you but what matters is WE KNOW YOUR EVIL PHANTOM AND WE WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF DANNY FENTON RIGHT NOW!"

Before I could do anything, Dipper pulled out a creepy looking Journal that made my Ghost Sence go off.

"Where did you find that" I asked

Dipper didn't look up

"None of your business" Dipper Spat. 

"Please just hear me out Dipper!" I begged. He just continued flipping through pages. Everything was just going downhill right now and I couldn't stand it.

I snapped

I yelled.

Not as loud as as a ghostly wail but close to it. Everyone (especially Dani) covered their ears.

And I flew.

As fast as I could.

I could hear Dani coming in close behind calling my name... 

Wait she wasn't calling my name

What was she calling? I listened harder.

Daddy.

She was calling me Daddy.

I broke and landed. Well not land more like collapsed. Dani wasn't far behind but she just landed on her feet I mean. I sobbed. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Daddy?"

I looked at her and she ran over and hugged me.

"Everything is going to be ok Daddy... I promise."

I smiled at those words but then I remembered what just happened. Who just escaped. How Dipper, Mable and everyone else think Danny Fenton is being overshadowed by Danny Phantom. 

I hate my half-life.

But there are some upsides. Like Dani being here and Vlad being in the thermos so he won't bother me or anyone else. And mabey Dipper will listen. 

"Thanks Dani" I said. I was gonna have to tell Dipper and his friends everything and I was going to get up and walk away but a natural potal to the ghost zone openedright beside me and a figure fell out. It was unconconscious, bruised, and cut with a large gash running down its arm. It was a baby in a purple cloak with closed eyes and a faint scar running down his face. 

It was ClockWork

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Happy Labor Day

Not much to say but to R&R

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam