Chapter 7

The next day, Dipper was exited. 

And a little nervous.

He was nervous because he realized just how powerful Phantom was. He didn't know if he could trust him. Mabey it was all a act to gain their trust just so he could get the journal. To do what with? He didn't know. He would have to be more protective of his friends when he's over visiting Phantom.

However, he was exited to see what Danny was up to. He still had to check the cameras without Danny finding out. He might try to stop him from looking at the tape. He was soooo curious. 

'Ok let's look at it now' he thought as he grabbed the ladder. He took down the camera and looked at the tape. He then zoomed forward and stared at the screen. This is what he saw:

On the screen was Danny looking out the window and seeing the moon rise up. He then walked back to the couch and, instead he stayed standing and then there was static. 

'No no no NO!' Dipper thought frantically 'there HAS to be more!' He thought staring at the screen. But then the static cleared up and, instead of seeing the black haired, blue eyes Danny, he saw the white haired, green eyed Phantom. He stared at the screen. No there's no way. Wait.

Flashback:

'So uh... That was overshadowing.'

Flashback over.

That's it! Phantom was overshadowing Danny! That was all the proof he needed to know that  Phantom was evil and couldent be trusted. He had to save Danny! He kept watching

Phantom went back through the floor and after all the static he changed back into Danny. And went on the couch. Right before Dipper walked through the door and walked up the stairs.

He needed to tell everyone. He would do whatever it takes to save Danny and keep his journal safe from Phantom. 

Phantom won't know what hit him.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Sry for the shortness. My cousin was rushing me. 

Read, follow, friend, have fun, and vote! If u don't do everything.... Get out. -.-

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam