Chapter 2

Danny knew Dipper was suspicious of him and he decided to worry about that later. He needed to tell his family and friends he was alright. Knowing his parents they already had the police looking for him. He needed to let theM know he was fine. Then a thought came to his mind

Where was Wulf? 

He jumped through with Danny so he should've been fighting with him.  He needed to look for Wulf before someone gets the bad idea

"I need to go" He started to get up but then a huge pain came through his side

'Should be fine in a few hours' he muttered under his breath. 

"Whoa dude. Chill. You need to rest  I dont know how you got that cut in your side but it's deep and you will need to stay here for a while." The red-head said. 

"Where will he stay?" The brown-haired girl said

"On the couch" The boy said "If Grunkle Stan approves"

"Grunkle?" Danny asked wondering if he heard right

"Great Uncle" The red-head said

"Oh" then the brunette suddenly yelled "GRUNKLE STAN A CUTE BOYS STAYIN OVER HERE TILL HE GETS BETTER OK?!" Then a muffled voice said "He got money?" 

"YAH" 

"Alright" 

"Ok you can stay Danny" she said to Danny who was still rubbing his aching ears. 

Stupid advanced hearing. He thought

"Ok I told you my name now you tell me yours" 

"Ok I'm Mable!"

"I'm Dipper"

"Wendy"

"Soos" (AN: I did say Soos was in the room right?)

Then a old man who Danny could immediatly tell was a cheapskate name in the room.

"Are we doin' introductions already? Alrighty then I'm Grunkle Stan" he said an a (kinda) raspy voice

Danny greeted himself to Stan (not gonna call him Grunkle) and looked at his wound. It was already starting to heal. Then he looked at the time. 

9:30pm

Right there he realized how tired he really was. Danny couldent help it. A yawn escaped his lips. This went noticed by everyone and they then noticed the time and went to bed.

Danny couldent sleep, despite how tired he was. So he went out to get some air. He walked out, transformed, and took off. First he thought he would look for Wulf but then he heard the door of the mystery shack. He flew down behind a tree, but curious who was out this late, stayed in his ghost form and turned invisible. He looked at the door and saw... 

Dipper?

And he was looking straight at Danny.

Crap

Did he see me? Does he see me? What's he doing?

So many questions. No answers.

Danny started to panic when he started walking over.

Danny looked down to see if he was still invisible.

He wasn't.

Must've changed visible unconcisly he thought mabey cuz I was panicked?

Dipper finally reached him and when he did he asked 

"What are you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffy!

Sry if it's boring... And short.... And really bad... But who cares!

Sry I know you all care... And I care. I am sry my loyal readers. I try to update whenever I gots the times!

Terrible? YAH! Short? YAH! Follow anyway? YAH!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam