Chapter 16

Just gonna get started

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Dannys POV

Me Clockwork and Dani all had to work out a plan. 

"How about we all just AMBUSH!" Dani suggested

"I'm sorry Dani but this...Guy... Is always alert. If we just ambush him he would be ready and would take us all out." I said. It was true so we would need something unsuspecting...

Light bulb.

"We need to have something clever and well planed to get him off guard." I said. Clockwork and Dani nodded. 

"It would probably take a while to gather the supplies..."

Again they agreed.

"And it will probably take long to prepare."

They waited impatiently for me to tell them.

"Ok fine. We bl-"

When Stan barged in.

Thank GOD me and dani were in human form.

But clockwork...

Was invisible. Good.

"Stan?"

He looked terrible. His by was gone his hair was messed up with twigs and leaves pricking out here and there. His shirt was ripped and had splats of blood and dirt. His pants were the same and his shoes were muddy and the left one had a hole in its toe.

"Where are the kids?" He demanded.

"I... don't know." I said. I really didn't know where they were. Which wasn't good.

Stan clenched his fist and walked straight up to me and grabbed my shirt. Then he lifted me off the ground. At first I thought he was gonna find a locker and shove me into it! 

"Ok listen punk. All these weird things were happening ever since YOU showed up. I know you're not safe and that you probably know where the hell Dipper and Mabel are so YOU BETTER TELL ME!"

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Pines I dont know where Dipper and Mabel are I swear!"

He looked deep into my eyes than suddenly dropped.

"You're not lying." He said simply and walked away.

I looked at Dani who was white as a pillow.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

When Stan was out me Clockwork and Dani decided to continue our conversation. 

"So what were you saying was our distraction?" Clockwork asked.

Dani suddenly got the idea and beamed.

I looked at her and she looked at me. Than we both looked at Clockwork.

"We BLOW UP EVERYTHING!" We said in usion.

Clockwork was SO confused.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

"We what." Clockwork was dumbfounded.

"It's simple. It's enough to blow him into shock for a second and than we strike." I explained. "It's easy." 

"And how will we manage to do that?" Clockwork asked.

"Ectoplasm and fire mixed makes an explosion to knock out a whole castles wall and then some. We can just do that it's easy and dosen't cost anything except insurance that shouldn't be there." I said

Clockwork nodded "I don't see why that couldn't work..."

So we were just about to set into action right before....

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PANTS?!"

Great timing Stan. Really.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

WHO WENT TO THE AUTUMN DRIVE FLEE MARKET?! I did it was really fun and I just got back and I bought A DRAGON NECKLACE IN MY RESPECT FOR AMERICAN DRAGON!!! Sadly they didn't have a ghost or pine trees to represent Danny Phantom or Gravity Falls. But I got a DRAGON :D. No it's- it's not that cool.

Danny: damn right it's not

Jake: leave her alone. I love dragons

Danny: u R a dragon.

Jake: so?

Hiccup: I don't have a problem with dragons.

Danny: WHERE DID U COME FROM

Toothless: *snort*

Danny: I DONT CARE THAT BE CAME BERK

Hiccup: YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIM?!

Jake: so can i.

Danny: loner

Hiccup: -.-

Toothless: t(-.-)

Me: yah.... FOLLOWERS WOULD B GREAT I LOVE U ALL AND I AM SO HAPPY 1000 READS!!! :DDDD CONTINUE READING NEXT WEEK UNTIL THAN C YALL!!! (Idk wht who's has to do with anything but u should all go on YouTube and search up MineCraft Newbies. They r SO funneh.)

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam