Chapter 15

I FINALLY FOUND AWAY AROUND MY WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!! So yah.... I had this dream and I think I might do Frozen/Jack Frost(Rise of the Gardians)/ Jake Long/ Danny Phantom! Ik Ik a lot of shows but they are all going to the same High School and no one knows their secret (not even each other!) So I think that's what I might do. Hope u like it! Also enjoy this story! 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE THINGS I JUST MENTIONED OR GRAVITY FALLS

Oh and ps im sry danny could not join us today.... He was busy

Danny: I AM N-

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Dipper

So yah I'm being dragged to my death (I think) and I think I'm staying calm. 

Except for me screaming at the top of my lungs. 

Yah I was doing that until the guy that was holding me put something that was glowing green and gooey on my mouth. 

"Shut it Punk. You shut up now or pay the price." The white ghost smirked evily. "After all... It's agienst the rules to yell infront of the master."

And with that I shut up.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I was waiting in what looked like a waiting room with the ocasianal ghost floating by until I heard my name being called up... Or as the white ghost put it 'punk' or 'brat' 

"Alright punk. It's your turn. No struggling or trying to escape. That's agienst the rules." And with that he floated over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me away through the door.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

We entered a throne room of sorts. It was dark and gloomy with an eerie glow to it. There was one big throne in the center of the room facing the wall. The wall itself had a big black banner with a DP symbol. 

'That's strange' I thought 'only 1 ghost or person has that symbol and that's....!'

"Phantom." I spat.

I heard a laugh. "Oh it's been a while sience anyone has called me that. Please dear boy, call me Dan."

I didn't like that. 

"What did you do with the human you were overshadowing. You know Danny Fenton?" I demanded.

He laughed evily. "Oh Dipper you are so smart yet so stupid." He spat "I am not Danny Phantom nor Danny Fenton. I am Dan." And then he stood up. He was indeed not Danny Phantom. He was muscular and had a cape. He had blue skin and flaming white hair. And he had red eyes. Those red eyes, so full of hatred and revenge that it made me want to run home and hide under my bed and scream for mom. Yet they were farmiliar. Than he fully turned and I saw the DP. Than it hit me.

This was Danny Phantoms future.

I wanted to run and yell. Run. Yell. Run. Yell. Run for your life. Yell for help. Run. Yell. Run yell...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Dan right in front of me.

"I want the journals."

That got me up and ready. 

"Too bad your not gonna get them." I snapped back.

He laughed and opened his mouth to say something...

When the wall exploded.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

What happened?! No one knows! Will they b ok? No one knows that either! 

Danny: U CUT ME OFF AGAIN U STUPID-

Me: and that is all for tonight folks! I hope u r all ok with my  decision on the book and that u r not mad at meh. but UNTIL NEXT TIME

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam (although I think I might change my name to ImDatFrootloop if ya get meh;) )