SPECIAL VALENTINES CHAPTER!!

Ok so I was thinking that every time there is a holiday (like Christmas, Halloween, or Valentine's Day) I would do a secret trio chapter having to do w/ that holiday! (The secret trio is an amazing crossover between Randy Cunningham, Danny Phantom, and Jake Long.) Hence, the Special Valentines Chapter.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Randy wasn't really having the best Valentine's Day.

There were 7 people stanked and 6 McFist robots. He was tired and tried to ask Teresa to go to Greg's Game Hole but she ran away. He didn't understand why though. He knew she had a thing for him. He sighed.

What's wrong with me? He wondered. He continued to walk down the sidewalk when he got a text.
Come to Greg's Game Hole sent by Howard.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Danny wasn't really having the best Valentines Day.

He had to help Randy fight off about 13 things in all and he was tired. Him, Randy, and Jake had a plan to ask out their girlfriends on Valentine's Day. They were going to go on a Triple date to Greg's Game Hole. The only problem was Sam walked away when he asked her. He was confused and she avoided me the whole rest of the day. Danny sighed and continued to walk down the sidewalk when he got a text.

Come to Greg's Game Hole sent by Tucker.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Jake wasn't really having the best Valentine's Day.

He had to help out the rest of the trio with 13 monsters and he was soar. They were all supposed to meet and Greg's Game Hole but Rose walked away when he asked. He tried to follow to see what's wrong and she just said 'It's nothing really. It's nothing. I'll talk to you later Jake.' And ran down the hall. Jake sighed. Great he thought now I'll be the only one without a date. He continued to walk down the sidewalk when he heard his phone ring.
Come to Gregs Gamer Whole sent by Spud.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
They all decided to go there and when they got there they all noticed each other.
"Yo Danny! Randy!." Said Jake. He had meant to sound ok because he didn't want them to know he got rejected.
"Hey Jake." Danny said rubbing the back of his neck."Hi Randy."
"Hi guys." Randy said staring at the ground. They sat there awkwardly  until Jake broke the silence. "Are we going in?" He asked. Danny and Randy looked at each other. "Sure." Danny said. "Uh... Ok." Randy said. They all walked inside.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Sam, Rose, and Theresa all felt bad. They had purposely ignored their boyfriends when they obviously had a bad day. They all had to avoid them until they got to Greg's Game Hole. They had an idea they came up with yesterday.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
When the Trio walked into the Game Hole they were surprised. It looked as if it had never even been the Game Hole where they had pizza, nachos, and shakes. It looked like a fancy restaurant with spaghetti and calamari. They looked around and saw
Sam
Rose
And Theresa
all sitting there like innocent angels looking at them. They waved so the Trio waved back. The boys started to run up the stairs until Randy tripped and fell on his face. In mid-fall he grabbed Danny for support and Danny ended up grabbing Jake who also fell on his face. They all groaned. Jake came to his senses and got up ('accidentally' kicking Danny in the face) and sat by Rose. Danny and Randy pretty much tackled each other trying to stand up. Danny kicked Randy (in a place I shall not mention) and Randy fell. He grabbed Danny's ankle and Danny also fell. Danny looked back and kicked Randy in the face and stood up again. Randy jumped up and sprinted toward his seat next to Theresa. He looked at Danny (who came in second) and stuck his tongue out. Danny put his hand under the table and froze Randy to the chair. He smirked knowing Randy wouldn't know what he did. Then the date began.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Sam was talking to Danny.
"So was this your plan all along?" Danny asked quirking an eyebrow. Sam laughed. "Of course! Did you really think I was mad at you?" She asked.
"Uh... Maybe?" Danny responded. Sam laughed and kissed him on the cheek.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Rose was talking to Jake
They were joking around and Rose snorted. Which caused them to laugh even harder. Rose took a deep breath and looked at Jake in the eyes and smiled. He smiled back and kissed her.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Theresa was talking to Randy.
She was asking about which food to get and, to be honest, Randy didn't know what was what. He never ate fancy food. He didn't even know what calamari was! So he just decided to order spaghetti because that was pretty much the only thing that he actually knew on the menu. They all ordered and Randy suddenly had to go to the bathroom. He excused himself and went to stand up...

When he found that his butt was frozen to the chair. He looked at the chair and glared at Danny who gave his own puppy eyes. Randy went to stand up again but took the chair with him. He quickly sat back down. Danny and Jake were trying not to laugh. Theresa also looked like she was about to bust out laughing because she had her hand over her mouth and her body was slightly shaking. Randy decided to do what was best. He stood up (chair and all) and ran to the bathroom. With the chair.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Jake, Danny, Rose, Sam, even Theresa burst out laughing as soon as Randy shut the door behind him. Jake looked at Danny with a questioning look and Danny nodded. Jake started laughing even harder. When everyone calmed down, Danny thought he saw a big flash of red and black come from the bathroom. He smiled to himself.
I win scarf-boy he thought
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
So that was it! One-shot! Pretty long! Pretty impressive! Pretty much the same in each category but WHO CARES! Im proud and I'm gonna do this every holiday if that's ok. Plz comment if u want it to be this way or if u would rather have a chapter. (I like this way but...)
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE GRAVITY FALLS SERIES FINALE ON MONDAY!!!!!! BUT IM UPSET CUZ IVE SEEN TO MANY GREAT SHOWS THAT END WITHIN 3 SEASONS!!!
#Takebackthefalls #GravityFalls #SeriesFinale #GonnaMissYouMysteryShack
#GonnaMissYouPinesFamily
Question of the Week (Imma start to do this too)
If u were/are a Demi-God, who is/who would be your godly parent.
I'm a daughter of Hermes.
-TeamLeoIsMyTeam.