AUTHORS NOTE

I AM NOT DISCONTINUING THIS STORY!!!!!!!! I just want to apologize for the extreme lateness and i will explain. I was grounded for 2 weeks and when that was over I had a TON of homework. Now I have a major writers block and I am still waiting for more votes. As in A for Gravity Falls/Danny Phantom crossover but with the author or B another Danny Phantom crossover. If u chose B plz say what other crossover to u would want meh to do. (PLZ pick American Dragon Jake Long!!!) 

Danny: R u replacing meh?!

Me: WHAT NO!!!

Jake: good if she is than its for someone better >:)

Danny: I WILL TAKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR SCALES OFF THAN PULL OUT YOUR TEETH AND TAKE OFF YOUR CLAWS THAN I WILL TIE YOUR STILL ALIVE CORPSE AND TIE IT INTO A KNOT THAN BURN IT AND THROW IT OFF A CLIFF

Jake:...

Me:... Jeez if ur jelous.... I feel really REALLY honored

Jake: uhh...

Danny: *glares and gives scary eyes*

Jake: *glares back and gives dragon eyes*

Me:... Right so uhh if u don't know what Jake Long is PLZ look it up it is a awesome show and it is personally tied with Danny Phantom and I am not even done with the whole series! Any way I am REALLY REALLY REALLY SRY with the lateness and not warning u all. I have stayed up at 4:00am just to try to get rid of this writer block I AM SO SRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON PLZ FORGIVE ME  I LOVE YOU AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz forgive meh.... But remember THIS STORY IS NOT DISCONTINUED KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam