Chapter 18

I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATENESS BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE U WONT HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK!!! Oh uh also plz say happeh b-day to my lil sis! Well really it was yesterday but... ON WITH THE STORY!

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Dipper

So yah. Nothing's broken. Or not yet. I had my eyes closed. I hadn't hit the ground... You know what this is taking forever. I opened my eyes. I wasn't falling. I was floating. Ok. Got it. Wait. I need to get out of he- BOOM! 'Dang it. I'm going.' I made swimming movements and eventually I figured out that I could've just leaned forward and floated in that direction. So I was leaning like CRAZY. I figured both of them were behind me so that gave me ALOT of energy. I was floating when I saw a castle. 'Mabey I can rest there' I flew over there and hid in the castle. I watched them both zip past. I chuckled a little and turned around...

...only to see a bunch of glowing spears pointed at my head.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I immediately put my hands up in surrender. The glowing green people didn't even flinch. They actually just put the spears higher and closer. I backed up.

A green girl with red eyes a blue dress and blonde hair braided stepped up. She studied me and her eyes got calmer and more relaxed.

"Well this here knight is no threat at all! Whats you're name little one?" She asked

"D-dipper" I said shaikly. You can never trust a ghost. I already learned that.

"Sir Dipper! What a lovely name!" She exlaimed. Than she said "oh where are my manners. I am Princess Dorthea. But please you can call me Princess Dora or just Dora."

Than I saw her necklace.

It was beautiful. It had a golden chain with a big green emerald eye hanging from it. I looked at it. She laughed a little "This is my necklace. It's very special. Oh but if you wish to stay here you must NEVER talk to the prisoners. They can be...eh well you know what I mean." I giggled a little with her and she steered me torwad my room. I sat in my bed to tired to get dressed into pajamas and had one thought on my mind. I knew for a fact I was pretty smart and can plug in puzzle pieces so I knew I was at the right place. I knew that here was where I can get what I need.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! In the comments plz say what you were for Halloween I AM VERY CURIOUS!!!!! Also type what your favorite candy is! Plz do these things oh and does anyone play Draw Something? I DOOOOOO and so if u do plz search up TheMajorPhan in finding usernames! I WANNA PLAY UUUUU!!!!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam