Chapter 29 (FINALLY)

Yay I updated!
Danny: QUICK TYPE BEFORE U FORGET
Me: For get what
Danny: THE IDEA
Me: what I deaaAAAHHHH I GOTZ IT
Danny: READY! SET! TYPE!
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()
Mabel's POV (I. AM. EVIL)
I remember pain. All of the horrible pain they put me and everyone through.
So why I was sitting on my bed at the mystery shack I had no idea.
I looked over and saw Dippers bed was empty but it still had all of his papers and notes scattered all over and around it. I saw one of the pictures we drew together as little kids. He had insisted on bringing it but mom and dad had asked him why he just said 'Cuz'
I was daydreaming so when the big crash came through the house (sounded like the door when it slammed open) I nearly (ok I DID) fall off of my bed. I waited for a bit before going down to see what happened. I got up and pain shot through my leg. I fall back down before I thought about Dipper and decided that if I was ever going to see him again I needed to stand up. I stood back up, wobbled a bit, then ignored the pain and started to walk towards the door.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
I was halfway down the stairs when I heard someone crying. I slowly peeked my head around the corner and saw Phantom kneeling down beside a table and A smaller girl version of Phantom (Dani I remembered) standing by him not doing anything. It looked like she was shock. I saw a LOT of blood on the table they were standing by. I slowly started to walk towards the two ghost. I stared a little, how upset and broken they were. Then I decided to make myself known.
"What happened?" I asked. They turned and I almost fell back. Phantoms eyes had lost the light in them and his face had tears running down them. Dani had the same thing only less tears.
"Whose on that table?" I asked. Phantom stood up and walked over. He stood right in front of me and knelt down. He looked straight into my eyes before doing something unexpected.
He hugged me.
I stood there feeling kinda stupid before he whispered something in my ear.
"He said he was sorry." I looked at him and he let go and walked away. I saw Dani. She wasn't saying anything but she didn't need to. Her eyes said it all.
'I'm sorry.' I looked at her confused before she too left. I looked at the table.  And saw a blue and white gravity falls hat.
'No...'
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Danny: WTF
Me: Wtf what?
Danny: CANT U CONTINUE
Me: Continue what?
Danny: UGH WHAT IS WRONG W/ UUUUU!!!!
Me: Idk. A lot of things. I thought u knew that
Danny: I DID!!!
Me: then end of discussion.
Danny: U BI-
Me: Biscuit?
Danny: I'm done with u *Leaves*
Me: ok bye.
-TeamLeoIsMyTeam