LONG TIME NO SEE MY LITTLE NUGGETS!

TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA!!
Danny: what.
Me: TELL U AT THE BOTTEM. BYEEE
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
No ones POV
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
Danny watched in horror as his own body formed an alliance with his biggest enemy.

And he was helpless to stop it.

He knew he could at least try to get Mabel's attention but something told him that wouldn't work.
No harm in trying Danny thought bitterly and he floated for the Mystery Shack.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
When Danny got there he knew something was wasn't right. He floated to where he made the deal with Bill and figured something was definitely wrong. Sure he saw Mabel...

But Dipper was there too.

That can't be right. I saw him die! Danny thought, confused. Unless...
Danny slowly floated into the room and met eyes with Dipper.
Yellow eyes...?
Dipper slowly walked up to him and said,"I thought you were possessed."
Danny thought he saw Mabel look in Dippers direction with a confused expression on her face. Dipper narrowed his eyes at the ghost and said "Well?"
"Uhm... Dipper. Who're you talking too?" Mabel asked. Danny looked in Mabel's direction, surprised.
"You can't see me...? Then why can you..." Danny trailed off, lost in thought.
"Answer me, ghost!" Dipper demanded.
"I am! If you look outside you can see Bill-Danny talking to Dan right now!" Danny explained. Dipper narrowed his eyes. "Then why can I see you?"
"Well, I don't know but it looks like your sister can't." Danny said pointing to Mabel. Dipper looked back at his sister. Her eyes were flicking back and forth between Danny and Dipper and her head was tilted, slightly. When she noticed Dipper looking at her she asked again, "Who are you talking too Dipper?" Dipper frowned.
"I'm talking to Danny. Can't you see him?"
"Nuh-Uh." Mabel said shaking her head. "I thought he was possessed by Bill."
"Supposedly, if you look outside you will see Bill talking to Phantom." Mabel walked over to the window and looked outside. "Well, I believe Ghost-Danny." Mabel stated. Dippers mouth dropped and he ran over to the window. Danny soon followed.
"But I don't get it! Why can I see you but she can't?" Dipper asked, getting frustrated.
"I'm just as confused as you are! You're supposed to be dead! I saw you DIE!" Danny shouted back. Dipper took a step back. Danny sighed. "How about this. You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine. Deal?"
"All of it. Like how you became a ghost and everything?"
"Yes everything."
"Fine. Deal." Dipper said, shaking Danny's hand. Mabel just stared.
"Dipper... Why are you shaking hands and making deals with air?"
Dipper just laughed.
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-
After Dipper explained the deal to Mabel, he asked Danny, "Whose going first?" Danny shrugged and asked, "Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Dipper nodded. After one round of rock, paper, scissors. Danny chose rock and dipper chose scissors. "So... I guess I have to go first." Danny nodded.
"Well... After that big dragon thing stabbed me I woke up in a place called the ghost zone. I found this castle and luckily I knew the ruler of that castle. Her name was Princess Dorothea. Before, she gave me shelter, food, water, and a place to sleep. I stole her necklace in return. Anyways, I asked for a way to get from the ghost zone to gravity falls. She said the portal wasn't far. When we were on our way, she explained that Danny Fenton was Danny Phantom and that he was on our side. She also explained that..." Dipper took a deep breath, "That I had died and was now a ghost. She said Danny could help my new..." He paused and thought for the right word. "Abilities. I don't know what they are but once my arm totally disappeared. I cold still feel it and move it, but I couldn't see it." Danny nodded, "That's invisibility."
"Yah. Anyways another one might be flight. When I got out of the ghost zone, I was still floating for a minute until I put my feet on the floor. Then I stopped."
"Flight."
"Yup. Then-" he was cut off by suddenly falling through the chair, "Then that." Dipper mumbled. Danny laughed. "That's intangibility. And I will help you, but I think we have bigger problems right now." Danny said, eyes widening and pointing to the door. Dipper slowly turned around.