Chapter 4

Sooooo sry for not updating in such a long time *dodges book* oh come on! I forgot my password for my account so I needed to go online and get a new password! I also had a major writers block... *dodges rock* IM SO SRY MY READERS *dodges brick* OH COME ON WHO KEEPS THROWIN THOSE!!!???

Danny: Meh

Me: WHAT 

Danny: ITS WHAT U GET FOR LEAVING MY LIFE ON PAUSE!

Me: -.- just for that I will torture you in dis chapter... Mab....

Danny: *throws cinder block*

Me: *dodges* STOP IT! Anyway... Disclaimer: Ok I forgot to do this the last few times But I think you know that I do NOT own Gravity Falls or Danny Phantom... I am greatly honored if you think I did own either...

On with the story! *dodges 1000 tons of bricks* *chases after Danny with knife in hand*

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day dipper watched Danny more closely. Danny knew dipper was suspious of him. But he did promise, or phantom promised, that they would meet again tonight. But he was really tired from last night so he decided he was only going to talk to him for a few minutes before he would turn intangible and go into the shack. 

He thought it was a good plan.

Unless dipper tried to follow him.... 

'Then I'll turn invisible' he thought. 'That way he can't follow me.'

Ok so he had his plan now all he needed to do was actually do it...

He looked outside and saw that the sun was setting...

...right before his ghost sence went off.

"Ugh" he moaned. "Who could possibly be here?" He muttered to himself. He quickly (and silently) changed into his ghost form. He grabbed the thermos and then he flew outside and saw Skulker.

"Oh come ON Skulker! Can't a person have a vacation once in a while?"

"Ah Whelp to answer your question no. Prey never gets a rest from Skulker the Ghost Zones Greatest Hunter!"

"If your so great then why have you never caught me and my pelt is not on your wall like you said? Ember was right you call yourself the ghost zones 'Greatest Hunter' when you can't even find the TV remote!" He said Skulker went red with anger (AN: I don't care that he's a robot or something THIS ROBOT CAN CHANGE COLORS!)and charged date the young halfa. Danny dodged and shot an ectoblast at the ghostly Hunter. The blast hit its target and sent Skulker flying backwards. Danny was floating down when Skulker suddenly hit him square in the chest with an ectoblast.the force made him to flying backwards. Skulker then walked up to him and said "Finally I have you now Ghost Child."  "I don't think so" Danny said as he pulled out the thermos. "Bye Bye, Ghost Zones Worst Hunter" he said as he sucked Skulker in the thermos. He turned and was about to fly back when suddenly he felt the pain from the blast. 

"Ow" he said as he hunched over and clutched his stomach. He collapsed on his knees and slowly took his arm off his stomach. He looked down and saw the burn. It was covered with burn marks and green and red blood. Only then he noticed someone in the woods. 

"Hello?" He called. Whoever was there suddenly stopped everything. 

"Come on out I know your there." Danny said. The figure then walked out of the woods slowly and hesitantly. Danny noticed who it was. 

It was Dipper. 

"Oh hey uh kid"

"Hi" dipper replied

"So uh how much did you see?"

"Uh pretty much... The whole thing..."

"Oh" Danny said. He didn't mind he just wanted to know how long Dippers been there.

"Oh my gosh your hurt!" Dipper said.

"Oh yah... It's fine I get stuff like this all the time. It will be fine in a few hours."

"Oh" 

They say there for a few minutes until Dipper broke the silence.

"Uh I have a few questions for you."

"Shoot"

"Whats your name? Where are you from? What are your powers? Who was that? What is the Ghost Zone? Whose Ember? Why was your Fire Green? What was thet Thermos thing? How do you know him? How old are you now and what was your age when you died? How long ago did you die? Can I tell some people about you? Can they meet you? How did you get the Thermos thing? Why's is your blood green and red? And uh... I think that's it"

Danny stood dumbfounded for a second then he looked up at the sky. 

'Dang' he thought 'the Suns coming up and I never got to sleep... Oh well'

"Ok I will answer in order. My name is Phantom. I am from a town called Amity Park, Illinois. My powers... I will show you tomorrow night. That was Skulker the Ghost Zones 'Greatest Hunter'. The ghost Zone is where all ghosts lair are and the doors floatinf around randomly are ghost lairs but some are doors to the human world but past times. Embers another ghost also Skulkers girlfriend. My 'fire' isn't fire at all it's actually called an ectoblast. the thermos is a ghost hunter divice used to trap ghost in here so I can sent them back to the Ghost Zone. I know him cuz he keeps trying to hunt me or 'take my pelt' as he puts it. Right now I'm 15 and when I died  I was 14. I died about a year and a half ago. I don't know... You can but how many people?

"Like 3 other people trust me you'll like them."

"Oh...kaaaay... Anyway... Shure I can meet them I just... No one else. Ok kid?"

"Fine"

"Anyway... I got the thermos by..." He pause. Danny raked his brain for an answer. He hadn't really prepared for this question. His continued thinking.

"I got it... When I was fighting a ghost. It just hit me in the face. And I am telling the truth I know it's hard to belive but still. My blood is red and green because I just died. So there are still some human qualities I have. Like... Breathing and feeling pain..." He said. He had prepared for this question and he knew it would come in handy. He then realized the sun was compleatly up and people would start to wonder where they were.

"Sorry Uh... Dipper? I gotta go see ya tommorow!" Danny said hurriedly. He then turned invisible and intangible and went into the ground and into the Mystery Shack. He then went to the couch and from there went to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Ok so again I'm so sry 4 not updating. The whole time I felt that you all felt I was abandoning this story. I'm not! *dodges XBox* ARE YOU KIDDING ME DANNY!

Danny: *shows up covered in cuts from knife* wasn't me. 

Dani: *holds movie player in hand* when am I gonna show up *throws movie player*

Me: *dodges*  DANI!!!! You will show up soon!

Danny: *high fives dani* 

me: YOU WERE IN ON DIS! Fine I will make shure dani shows up with... An amazing entry... *smiles evily*

Danny: DONT YOU DARE!

Me: suck it danny fenton *runs for life*

Me: REVIEW AND FOLLOW PLZ!! *says while dodging ectoblast*