Chapter 12

I AM SOOOOOOOO SRY I MADE A CHAPTER AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED SELECT ALL AND PASTE AND I GOT: Hi did u read them? Did u c them? Did u like them? BECAUSE ME AND MY FRIEND WERE TEXTING AND SHE LIKES THE DANNY PHANTOM EPISODES-

Danny: I feel wanted 😊

Me: Good ANY WAYS I AM SOOOOOO SRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO TELL HER

Danny: that u love meh

Me: THAT WAS ONE THING AND SOME NAMES OF DANNY PHANTOM EPISODES I AM SOOOOO SRY EVERYONE!!!

Danny: I think I forgive u! Just because I feel pity

Me: OMG THX *gives him a toy space ship*

Danny: THANK UUUUUUUU U R FORGIVIN

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Danny

I ran torward the unconcious body of The Master of Time. I felt a wave of emotions: confusion, pity, anger.  How could he not have told me that HE escaped. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a groan and I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. All my thoughts forgotten I dropped to my knees and bent down to help Clockwork.

Then I asked the question everyone has been waiting to hear.

"What happened?"

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Clockwork

It all happened so fast...

FlashBack:

I was checking in on Daielle when I heard something like a-... But that couldn't be right.... It sounded like a.... Muffled ghostly wail? That was when I realized what it was.

But before I could do anything but turn around just in time to see the cap a a specific thermos fly off and a blue light come out. In an instant the evil that was once good stood before me.

Before me stood the monster that killed thousands of innocent people. 

Before me stood the monster that killed himself.

Before me stood Dan Phantom.

I quickly got up and got in a fighting stance while shifting into my Adult Form.

"Time Out!" I yelled and clicked the top of my Time Staff. 

But nothing happened.

I reportedly clicked the top of my Staff repeatedly, panicking.

I heard an evil chuckle "Oh ClockWork. I exist outside of time now. Your magic can't work on on me." 

I paled knowing he was right.

"No matter" I said and made my Staff change into a Schythe. But before I could even get to the correct fighting stance, a gloved fist lit with ectoplasm collided with my face.

Ectoplasm leaked out of the corner of my jaw and I collapsed. I quickly got back up and charged at him. He just turned intangible.

"Oh come ON Clockwork." He taunted "I thought you were better! But than again you had your little time magic" I scowled  and quick as lightning, Dan shot an Ectoblast at my chest. While I was off guard  he punched me in th jaw again and I collapsed.

"It's sad really ClockWork. I'm getting stronger and your getting weaker." He picked up my Schythe. "Well one down." He lit his hand with ecto fire and watched my Schythe burn. He then picked me up and brought his arm back to throw me into the ghost zone. But before he did he whispered in my ear "one to go." Before he threw me deep into the depths of the ghost zone.

Then Black

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

"What happened? Are you alright?"

I was jumped out of my thoughts when I heard Daniels voice. 

"Yes I'm fine." I answer.

I told them everything. 

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Dipper

We were running through the forest trying to find the ghost boy when we heard an evil laugh come from behind us.

"Your Dipper, Right?" I slowly turn and find ...Phantom? But not Phantom. He had flaming white hair and red eyes. His skin was blue and he had fangs. He looked like Phantom but he looked about 10-15 years older. 

"what's it to ya?" Wendy asked him. He just chuckled evilly before he opened his mouth and a familiar wailing came out and I saw everyone collapse before everything went black.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

CLIFFYYYYYYY

Danny: *plays with toy space ship*

Me: awwww

Danny: vroom vroom!

Me: awwwwww anyway I DONT OWN DP OR GF!!!!!!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam