𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

May 8th, 2032

Mia's POV

   Finally we were released, I got freaking sick of this place and paid our asses out, with the help of Charles. I couldn't bear another second in there, there's no way I was going stay for two more months. Especially with Amber gone, she was the only sane one in here. Tess and Fea were really getting on my last nerves, it took everything in me to not snap their necks.

"Finallyyy!" Fea exclaimed with excitement as we walked out of the prison.

"Can't wait to drop my first day out single." Tess sighed.

"It wasn't funny the first time." I stated.

"You're just a hater." Tess retorted.

"I could kiss you," Fea said, stepping closer to me. Instinctively, I backed away.

"Please don't," I replied.

"Bitchhhhh!!" Suddenly, Ayden's voice rang out. I turned to see him running towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged him back briefly before pulling away. I don't do well with affection, Ashtray was an exception. Now that mother fucker can kiss my black ass.

"Ayden, this is Tess and Fea," I introduced, gesturing towards them. Ayden waved and smiled at them, while Tess simply nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hii" Fea said smiling. She's always smiling that shit is starting to creep me out, there's no way someone could be happy all the time.

"This is Ayden my assistant and friend." I stated and he gasped.

"What did y'all do to the Mia I know?" He rhetorically questioned. "She never admitted it till this day."

"So damn dramatic." I muttered. "Where's the car parked? I'm ready to go home." I stated.

"Follow me," Ayden said, gesturing for me to join him. We made our way to his car, and I opened the passenger door. But before I could get in, Fea tapped my shoulder, getting my attention.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I was wondering if we could go see my sister?" she questioned, fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

"Yea of course" I responded and her smile widening.

_________

HOME

     After a long and annoyed drive, with Tess and Fea laughing their asses off, we finally arrived at HOME. As we walked into the establishment, I was immediately surrounded by a swarm of kids running towards me, screaming my name. Some of them even pulled me into tight hugs, instantly bringing a smile to my face.

I love kids, especially these ones. They're like my own, and I missed them so much.

"Heyy" I greeted, hugging a few of the kids.

"You got fans, I see." Tess joked.

"Awww, they're so cute," Fea said in awe, clearly taken by their adorable antics.

"I thought you took in teens too?" Tess asked, noticing the absence of older kids.

"We do, they're just up in their rooms, you know, teenagers," Samantha's voice chimed in. I looked up to see her walking towards us with a bright smile on her face. "Hii Mia, I'm glad you're back."