𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Yanelie's POV

   Tess and Mia literally dragged me outta bed to HOME, I really don't wanna do this. What's talking about it gon' do? Make it known what's already obvious. I'm crazy, no matter how much time they tell me I'm not, I know I am.

Even the name of that damn mental disorder sounds crazy Schizophrenia. It's a matter of time till I turn insane.

"Yanelie?" I heard Tess's voice call it, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I responded.

"You okay?"  she asked.

"Better than ever." I lied smiling.

We were in HOME's hallway waiting on the therapist? Psychiatrist? Whatever she is. We were early and she was busy with another client, I guess.

"You could be honest." Mia chimed in.

"Y'all forced me out of bed to speak to a bitch who don't really give a fuck." I spoke honestly.

"Yanelie." Tess called out sternly. "We talked about this already."

"Today out of all days." I muttered under my breath fidgeting my fingers while sinking in my seat.

"Yanelie Núñez?" A woman called, I look up to see a fine ass Latina. At least she's fine, I sighed deeply before getting up from my seat.

"If I get locked up, I'm coming back and kill you both then blame it on my 'mental illness' then escape the asylum again." I threatened before following the woman.

I'm so dead ass, I'll kill them both with no remorse. I hate when people don't keep their words and it's not like I haven't killed before.

"Take a seat, Ms. Núñez," she gestured, motioning for me to sit across from her. I complied and settled onto the plush, comfortable couch. "I'm Deborah Rivera, but you can call me Debbie."

"Yanelie, or Yan, or Fea, but not in front of Yas. She doesn't like that," I responded, almost ranting. I talk too damn much.

"Who's Yas?" Debbie inquired. "And why doesn't she like the nickname?"

"Yas is my little sister. We practically look like twins. Fea means 'ugly' in Spanish, and she finds it disrespectful since she claims to be the most beautiful girl in the world. I agree with her though; she is very pretty and incredibly smart," I explained.

"You talk too much." I heard Terry voice whisper. "Bet, she thinks the same."

"Did you give yourself the nickname Fea?" Debbie asked.

"No, my cousins started calling me that, and then my neighbors caught on. Even Terry called me Fea. It just became a nickname that everyone knows me by," I replied.

"Keep talking, and she'll lock you up, and you'll never see Yasmin ever again," Terry's voice echoed in my head.

"Were you bullied?" Debbie then asked. questioned."Fea out of all nicknames?"

"Well I used to get called names because I dressed like a boy, I didn't look like the other girls in my neighborhood so I guess that made me automatically ugly. Most of the people who lived there were Hispanic. and Terry thought 'Fea' suited me well, so I ended up keeping it. I mean, I've always felt weird and ugly—"

"—You said you look like your sister, and you even agreed that she's the most beautiful girl in the world. So why do you think you're ugly?" Debbie questioned.