𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

September 19th, 2033

Yanelie's POV

    Ashtray and Mia are getting married in just two weeks. They asked Tess and me to be their best women, so it was up to us to organize their bachelorette parties. They both didn't want anything crazy and wanted to do it together since, quote on quote, 'Mia doesn't have much friends or family.' They also specifically asked for no clubs, no drugs, and no alcohol. So, their bachelorette was almost mission impossible.

But I refused to give up. We opted for a trip to Costa Rica. Just a few days ago, Haylee, Ashley, and Ayden came by since they're the bridesmaids, and we finalized the rest of the details for the trip. Amber is also a bridesmaid but couldn't make it because Raelynn and Shaelynn got sick. Since I'm now in college, I can't miss too many days, so we're only spending five days and five nights.

We were currently on Tess's private jet, with only Mia, Ashtray, Ayden, and his boyfriend. Haylee and Ashley were already there, preparing the villa we booked. Ashtray and Mia have no idea where we're taking them; we simply told them to pack for five days and nights and bring beachwear and shit like that.

We're two hours into a five-hour flight. Everyone else was outside in the lounge area, while Tess and I, well—we were on the verge of fucking. When I say this plane is luxurious, I mean it: an ACJ319 luxury private jet. We were in a private room. The lounge are has a mini-bar stocked with non-alcoholic drinks and gourmet snacks so we ain't too worried 'bout them.

Tess and I are married, it's been like five months now. It was a simple ceremony at the mayor's office, nothing too special. No one was there except us, Mia, Ashtray, and Yasmine—she would beat my ass if I got married without her. It was honestly spontaneous, we woke one morning and wanted to get married and did. We do plan to have a proper church wedding with her family, but not anytime soon. Maybe next year.

Currently, I was on top of Tess, straddling her lap once again. Her hands were on my sides, occasionally rubbing and grabbing my ass—she stay rubbing on my shit. My hand was wrapped around her neck while I tongue her down, grinding on her. At some point she let me dominate her from time to time. She did let me use the strap on her once but she didn't like the feeling and I respect that so I never asked her to try again. Everyone has their own preferences.

As our kiss grew sloppier, my grip around her neck tightened, earning a few low moans from her. I wanted to hear more, so I pulled away from the kiss and gently laid her down on her back, hovering over her. I pecked her lips a few times before trailing kisses down her jawline to her neck. Right at the crook by her ear, where she had tattooed my name in black ink, surrounded by red ink butterflies. It looked so pretty against her pale skin.

I began kissing and sucking where the letter "E" was after the "N", which happened to be her sweet spot. My other hand made its way into her boxers, but before I could do anything else, there was a banging on the door, making me freeze.

"Y'all better not be doing what I think you are doing in there," Mia's voice shouted through the door. "You won't tell us where we're going or how long the flight is. You could at least entertain us."

"Mia, leave 'em alone," Ashtray told her.

"No," she responded. "I better see you two in the next five minutes."

"Bitch, ain't nobody scared of your ugly ass," Tess spoke up.

"Tess." I called, the last thing I need is for them to bickering again—they stay arguing. We didn't hear a response, so I guess she didn't hear none. I was about to get off Tess, but she pulled me back, our face inches away.