𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

Welp, after three years this book is finally completed. I wanted to share how my writing used to look like , before I got on this app and started reading books both physical/online, for real...well books in English at least.

Just letting y'all know from now, It's really bad...I don't even know how I wrote this and thought it was good, nearly died reading this over.

This includes deleted scenes.

_______

Blooper from chp #2:

The next morning of their date, Leah came out the shower putting her undies till Mia came in.

Mia: Are you gonna put the dress back on again? It was on the floor and all...
Leah: I don't have nothing else to wear, *Mia went into the closet and pulled out some clothes sum jeans*
Mia: I don't have girlie clothes but I got these jeans they to big for me maybe they'll fit you and I got these shirts or you want a hoodie?
Leah: I'll take the hoodie if I can keep it...
Mia: Of course it's all yours.
Leah: Thank you.
Mia: Are you wearing the same under wear as yesterday?
Leah: Nah, I brought an extra one just incase..
Mia: You brought underwear but not clothes?
Leah: You think clothes can fit in my lil purse ?
Mia: I mean...*She shrugged*
Leah: Right.
Mia: The attitude for what?
Leah: What attitude ?
Mia: The one you have right now, if you don't shut it off I'll do it for you.
Leah: Oh really than do it. *Mia look at head to toe, reminder she's half naked grab her by the neck*
Mia: You really want me to? It's 11 am right now the neighbors are up and they got kids.. I don't mind doing it and you know that.
Leah: I don't mind either and you know that too. *Mia smirked than let go of her neck, she brushes her hand in Leah's hair, hold her hips with her other hand n just look at her in the eye keeping eye contact for a few seconds n smile*
Mia: To bad I got things to do and a shower to take.
Leah: I know you did not just do that.
Mia: Well, in fact I just did. *She rolled her eyes as Mia entered the bathroom *

Chp #6:

Mia went the Mayors office and demanded to talk to Charles. They refused to let her in without an appointment but she couldn't care less and barged into his office.

Mia: Charles. *She said sternly*
Charles: Mia, was expecting you today.
Mia: We need to talk. In private *He made the body guards leave a soon as they leave Mia pull out a gun and point it at Charles* Why?
Charles: Why what? *He questioned*
Mia: You know what I'm talking about. Stop playing with my patience Charles.
Charles: You know what I realized, you call me Charles when you're mad at me, thinking about it I like when you call me Princeton. *He joked*
Mia: I'll pull the trigger.
Charles: I have a proposition for you Mia.
Mia: You got 10 seconds. *She stated*
Charles: Put your gun down and let's talk, have an actual conversation.
Mia: You really want me to blow your brain out? *She questioned*
Charles: In exchange of Zackeel's life and Leah's you end your relationship with them.
Mia: What?
Charles: You heard. I just showed you a preview of what I can do.
Mia: You don't touch Zack and leave them out of this.
Charles: Where did that smile go Mia? The one you said I can't erase.
Mia: What did I do to you for you to not want leave me alone? What you wanted me to do ? Huh?! Be with you when you know damn well Ion like men. You wanted me to lie to you, tell you I love you when I don't...
Charles: You didn't even give it a chance.
Mia: Give what a chance? Bro, I'm gay I don't like dick. Even if I did have you met yourself, all you think about is your Gotdamn self and your well being. Why would I even give it a try? You're horrible person.
Charles: I wouldn't be the person I am today if you didn't reject me.
Mia: You always been a bad person, that's just an immature ass excuse. Your only problem is that your so used to getting what you want, you want me but you can't have me and you will never have me. *She said firmly*
Charles: You got 3 days to break up with her or else.
Mia: And if I kill you right now??
Charles: They'll automatically die too. Don't take any chances Mia 3 days.
Mia: I'm not scared of you Princeton, if it's war you want well that's what you'll get. *She put her gun away smile and left*