Chapter 7

The next day Wriothesley went to the court of Fontaine. He went to clorinde and asked for her advice, it was almost the same as childe's. He laid down on her couch pouting. Navia and clorinde stood from a far watching him. Oh how the duke has fallen.

Navia walked around the couch, she pushed Wriothesley's legs off for she could sit down.
"There's nothing wrong with liking the same gender."

"Its not that." He mumbled. "Its the fact that i have feelings for the guy."

Clorinde leaned against the couch arm beside of navia. "If you would tell us who it is we may understand why your acting like a man child."

Wriothesley raised up with a sigh, "I can't, its too embarrassing."

"Who is it? The chief justice or someone like that." Navia joked.

Wriothesley stayed quiet, he slowly looked away from the ladys.

Their eyes widened. "Your joking?" Clorinde asked, "Tea boy, tell me your joking!"

Wriothesley continued to stay quiet.

Navia clapped her hands together while Clorinde laughed, "You like the Iudex. Thats so cute!" Navia spoke, elbowing Clorinde to get her to stop.

Wriothesley finally broke his silence, "No its not. I can't like someone like Neuvillette, and neither of us have the time to even settle down and have a relationship with anyone, we've had this conversation."

Clorinde let out a hum as she thought. "I think I remember hearing people talking about seeing you both at a cafe then suddenly running off holding hands."

Wriothesley eyes widened. Did they hold hands? "We didn't hold hands!"

"Aww, holding hands." Navia sighed out "I think lady furina would make time for the two of you to see each other."

Clorinde nodded in agreement. "What about the masquerade? You should confess there."

Wriothesley shook his head, this has gone too far. "Woah now. Are you two even listening to me?" The girls nodded. "Sure, i have feelings for Neuvillette, but i'm never gonna tell him. Its for the better good. We have too many things that we both take care off and we can't get distracted. Thats why im going to push away these feelings." He made that clear and stood up, "Now i need to go grocery shopping."

Wriothesley walked to the door and opened it and left. Once he was outside he took a deep breath in. The lovely smell off Fontaine. He walked down the stairs of the apartment complex that clorinde lives in and started walking to the food stalls, he didn't need much so it wouldn't take to long.

He walked from stall to stall get him personal groceries, sure the food at the coupon cafeteria was fine, but sometimes he wants something different then that, or sometimes snacks. Wriothesley also remembered that he wanted to get Neuvillette something as a gift, he just didn't know what yet.

What would the chief justices like? Beside water. Wriothesley's finished up his own shopping, he looked around the shop stall for anything interesting. He didn't know what Neuvillette liked. Another reason why he shouldn't have these feelings for the man, he doesn't know him.

Wriothesley still didn't give up, he continued to walk the streets, he would eventually find something, right? He then thought about getting multiple small gifts, like a gift basket.

At this point Wriothesley forgot why he was doing this for Neuvillette... right, feel better gift. What would make him feel better? Maybe if Wriothesley knew what he was then maybe he would have a guess of what to get him, but he has no idea.