Chapter 18

Once again, apart of this smut was my girlfriend's idea The_REAL_Arlecchino 👀
Also I didn't really go back and fix any mistakes, so they may be some

A loud ringing ran through the room making Wriothesley jump awake like always, instent pain shot through his body, he let out a groan and laid back down. A weight shifted beside of him, he glanced over to see Neuvillette still laying in bed with him.

Wriothesley glanced down at his body, new sheets were put on the bed and he was clothed. He still felt something in him, but not Neuvillette. He wrapped his arms around Wriothesley and pulled him in close, nuzzling his face against his chest. Wriothesley then remembered, he begged Neuvillette to keep a load of cum inside of him when they were cleaning up, causing for another round in the bathtub.

Wriothesley adjusted how he was laying for the plug inside of him couldn't ram into his prostate at a random movement. He let a pleased hum and cuddled up to Neuvillette, he was glad he was still here, and took care of him afterwards.

"My mate." Neuvillette mumbled.

Wriothesley's smile and, a hand running through Neuvillette's hair, "My dragon." He said back before kissing Neuvillette's forehead.

They layed their for 30 more minutes, gently holding each other, giving sweet and loving kisses, soft touches, small but sweet chats. Neither didn't want this to end. They both craved this feeling for each other now and they can't let go.

They both were alone for so long that they forgot what it felt like to be loved like this. And Neuvillette finally felt at peace with Wriothesley, and he wasn't going to make the same mistake like the last time, he would me sure of it. That he wouldn't lose another lover.

Another alarm rang through the room, making Wriothesley groan then look up to Neuvillette, pouting. It was time for work now.

Neuvillette looked down at Wriothesley, "Is it time for me to go?"

Wriothesley let out a disappointed sigh,
"Yes. Sadly."

"But what if i don't want to go?" Neuvillette mumble.

Wriothesley raised up, pulling Neuvillette up with him. "Then who will do trials for today?" He asked.

"Fine." Neuvillette also pouted but it wasn't noticeable, "Can I come back later?"

Wriothesley's eyes widened, Neuvillette wanted to come back that night too. "Of course!" He said excitedly, "I may have an idea how to sneak you in and out whenever. Farther down in my office is a emergency exit that people forget about, if you don't mind getting wet you can take it." He said and grinned, hopefully during this he could see Neuvillette transform.

"I would like that." Neuvillette replied and finally let go of Wriothesley to stretch, "I have my first trail at 10:30, could we eat first? Im feeling hungry" He asked.

Wriothesley felt hungry too, he threw his legs over the edge of the bed to stand, "Here, i will make you something again." He said with a happy smile, he would always be glad to cook anything for Neuvillette, mainly because he's been the first to eat Wriothesley's cooking. Not that he didn't invite Sigewinne or Clorinde to, they just always refused to.

~-~

Once again Wriothesley's cooking was really simple, he made a few pieces of toast and scrambled eggs for both him and Neuvillette. Even though it wasn't much, Neuvillette appreciated it a lot.

Neuvillette quickly ate, it concerned Wriothesley at first, but once Wriothesley finished, Neuvillette climbed on top of him and started kissing his neck and lightly nipping at it.