Chapter 8

I dont know what possessed me while writing this, I normally dont write detailed smut
Also i got neuvillette:D look at the lovely man in my tea pot

Wriothesley's heart was finally just setting down, now its back beating fast against his chest again. He took in a deep breath and stood up from the couch and made hast up the stairs. He opened the door slightly and peeked his head in before walking in.

Gods, Neuvillette was beautiful. His hair was completely down, his robe was mostly undone and falling off of his shoulders, and his red flushed face with the way he was panting. Neuvillette quickly tossed a pillow across the room where what seemed to be his dirty clothes were and another pillow.

Wriothesley chuckled deeply and shrugged off his coat onto the floor. As he walked closer to Neuvillette he pulled his shirt off and tossing it in the floor with his coat. Neuvillette couldn't help but to rub his legs together hoping for any friction.

Wriothesley stood inbetween Neuvillette's legs, looking down at him, he took his chin and held it as he looked up at Wriothesley. Neuvillette ran his hands down Wriothesley's scarred chest, he was built so fine. He rested his hands on Wriothesley hips and pulled him close.

"How are we doing thi-"

Before Wriothesley could finish asking, he was pulled onto the bed with Neuvillette over him with his hair making a curtain around them with both  Wriothesley's hands pinned to each side of this head by Neuvillette's.

"Oh, that is." Wriothesley answered himself.

Neuvillette kissed Wriothesley's neck quickly and looked back at him, "I hope you don't mind being the submissive."

Wriothesley shook his head and tilted it for Neuvillette could continue. "N-No, I don't mind." He answered.

As Neuvillette enjoyed taking in Wriothesley smell and kissing his scarred neck and occasionally his lips, his hands traveled down to undo Wriothesley belt and pants. Wriothesley wrapped his arms around Neuvillette shoulders, sliding off the rest of his robe, making him completely naked.

Wriothesley took a look at Neuvillette's full body, so beautiful. Smooth white skin with no scratches, and the muscles that are normally hidden by his many layers of clothing, also his giant cock that is going inside of him.

Wriothesley started helping Neuvillette with taking off the rest of his clothes. He undid his belt, Neuvillette hooked his hand around the waistband of his pants and boxers and pulled them both off and throwing them with the rest of the clothes in the floor.

"I do apologize with what is about to happen."

Before Wriothesley could respond he was flipped on his stomach with his ass being held in the air by Neuvillette until Wriothesley held himself up. Neuvillette reached over in his nightstand and pulled out a hair bow and tied his hair in a high ponytail. He looked back and Wriothesley and dragged a hand up his spine and stopping at his neck and squeezing it once and letting go, sending tingles through Wriothesley spine.

Neuvillette dragged his hands back down to hold Wriothesley's plush ass, he spread them open to get a good look at him, he was clenching onto nothing. Heat once again ran trough Neuvillette, but at least he can control his self better. He licked his lips then Wriothesley desperate hole, getting a gasp from him. Neuvillette let out a pleasing hum then pushed his tongue through the tight muscles.

Wriothesley looked back at Neuvillette, he didn't think he would go this extreme, but he's not complaining, he likes it for his first time being the bottom and being ate out. He rolled his hips back, letting out soft moans as Neuvillette thrusted his tongue just in and out of his hole. Neuvillette held Wriothesley still and sent his tongue deeper, twisting and curling up his tongue, saliva dripping out of his mouth and down Wriothesley's thighs.