Chapter 9

^This is what imagine Neuvillette's hybrid claws are like. And if the picture isn't showing ONCE MORE its hades fortnite skin^

It was a peaceful morning. Neuvillette laying on top of Wriothesley with his head in the crease of his neck and is arms wrapped around him. Wriothesley had his legs wrapped around Neuvillette's, one hand resting on his lower back and the other on the back of his head.

"What the fuck!" Furina yelled as soon as she opened her eyes all they way to get a good look at the two, thankfully Neuvillette covered them with a sheet.

Wriothesley instantly woke up from the loud lady, Neuvillette stayed asleep but subconsciously growled and held on tighter to Wriothesley, trying to protect him in a way. Wriothesley raised his head and looked at Furina with a nervous smile and laid his head down again.

Furina put down the soup on the nightstand. "I want answers!" She whispered yelled.

Wriothesley ran his hand through Neuvillette's hair as he thought of what to respond with. Neuvillette let out a low hum and shuffled around a little bit, making it clear that he was still inside of Wriothesley.

"I couldn't just leave him, he was in pain." He whispered back.

Furina groaned, sure, this was what she was wanting for her friend, but now she would have to do more work. "Make sure he eats his soup, I will make something up for the reason you will be out of Meropide." She then turned around and left, giggling but also angry.

Wriothesley continued to run his fingers through Neuvillette's hair, humming in a low tone. He never wanted this to end, but all good things come to a end and they would have to go their separate ways and probably not see each other for a while.

What would happen after this? Would this just be something that the two would never bring up again? For Wriothesley he knew that this was something about his feelings for Neuvillette, but how did Neuvillette feel about him? Surely it was just his heat that called him into wanting Wriothesley.

Wriothesley turned his head to find anyway to tell what time it is, it was obviously morning from the sun shining through the window. He raised up slightly when he found a clock hanging on the wall to read the time, he was pushed back down onto the bed with Neuvillette rubbing his face against Wriothesley's neck. It was around 12, Neuvillette was bound to wake up soon.

Wriothesley was curious and raised the sheet covering them to see Neuvillette's back side. So gorgeous. He ran his hand that was resting on Neuvillette's lower back to lightly squeeze his ass. Soft and squishy. Neuvillette stirred awake but didn't say anything or open his eyes, wanting to know what Wriothesley was doing.

Wriothesley ran his other hand down and did the same thing. Neuvillette moved into the touch, causing him to pull slightly out of Wriothesley and back in, making him let out a soft moan and letting go of Neuvillette's ass.

"Good morning." Neuvillette mumbled and raised his head up, "I didn't mean to trap you underneath me, hopefully I didn't have you waiting too long."

Wriothesley's shook his head, "No, no. I haven't been awake long. Lady furina drop you some food off and woke me up with her screaming." He chuckled, "Also, i need to use the bathroom if you don't mind." He said, pointing down to their connecting bodies.

Neuvillette's face reddened, he raised up and pulled out, moving to sit next to Wriothesley's. "Take a shower while at it, refresh your self. There's also a extra robe hanging on the door."

Wriothesley's took in a deep breath and raised up, he could feel the cum inside him trying to leak out. He tossed his legs over the bed, hesitating to actually stand up if he fell.