3

August Kuznetsov
••••••

I August Kuznetsov, the first in command of the Russian mafia king and my elder brother Alexandr Kuznetsov.

We brothers rarely exchange some things emotionally but I know how much he cares for me still pretending that he doesn't.

We don't have anyone except each other and our mom's side cousins.

We had gone through much worse things but he had to suffer because of me. Dad made him a monster.

I was never bothered about what he did but he got married to someone by putting her at a gunpoint.

I don't care if he fuck the whole Russia but she is innocent, her innocence reflects from her shadow.

I know he had married because of that land shit, grandfather had put some matrimonial conditions on that land.

Because he was aware of Alex's behaviour that he never wanted to get married and how crazy he was for that land.

But now she is our Queen, mafia queen. I don't know what Alex is going to do with her, well I don't even care much but she reminds me of Mom....

I saw her kneeling last night, probably she was sleeping right now.

I saw the door was open and guards were standing at the doorway.

I entered the room, ohh fuccck Alex, she was tied up on the bed and a thin duvet was covering her body.

I could still sense that she was naked, Didn't he even think to open her.

She was sleeping I walked towards her slowly, not disturbing her sleep.

I took a scissor and started removing the tape on her hands. Dry stains of tears were visible on her face.

The bruises on her hands and red marks on her chin and neck clearly show how much she had opposed.

I opened her hands and was about to open her mouth but she shoot opened her eyes not to lie but I got a little startled

Her eyes look luminous, beautiful, mesmerizing and a lot more.

She rapidly got up in bed and started going backwards covering her body fully with the duvet.

"It's okay, calm down, I am not going to hurt you "

I spoke to console her but she started crying and was screaming at me

"don't touch me, don't even try to come closer, stay away,pleaseeee"

She cried insanely while speaking, what did Alex have done with her?

She wrapped her arms around herself along with the duvet and buried her face in her legs.

I spoke

"Listen, I am not going to hurt you, not now, not ever, just calm down "

"No, nooo, stay, stay, sta, way"

She was stammering continuously, her breaths were becoming heavy, oh shit, is she having a panic attack or what?

"fucking calm down and stop crying, Alex is not going to come here "

I shouted at her making her flinch but thankfully she stopped sobbing.

She cried silently but I was relaxed that she was not exaggerating herself.

"He, he raped me "
She spoke and my eyes widened listening to her.

How could he rape her, Alex can't do this, she is lying. I was shocked my brother is not a rapist.

"He raped me, please I want to go"