25

‼️VOTE BEFORE YOU PROCEED AND COMMENT YOUR REVIEWS IN THE END.FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ID FOR FREQUENT UPDATE‼️

📌 I'M THINKING TO CHANGE THE COVER OF THE STORY.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE IT FOR ME.(puppy eyes)*

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

AUTHOR
•••••

Sunlight peeks through the window settling its rays on the floor and creating a panoramic scene of life but does this sunlight resonate a new start for them?

Absolutely No
But it does resonate with the end, end of their relationship, the end of their shattered feelings and the end of their chaotic marriage.

Samyuktha was gazing at her reflection in the mirror reminding herself that there was no place for her to live permanently, she had been temporary for every single person, first her Ranveer bhaisa then her grandparents and now this house, the house which she had converted into a home, where there are many profound memories she wanted to cherish but the memories always come with pain, the pain of separation, the pain of betrayal.

The door flew open and Noor stepped in, She gazed towards Samyuktha's stiff figure donned in white chicken Kari Kurti and hair draped in a low bun. She moved forward and started adjusting the wheelchair for samyuktha but stopped hearing her "It okay Noor, I can walk"

Noor nodded in understanding, taking a last glance at herself through the mirror they both egressed the room with heavy steps, Samyuktha knew this was his room, his territory, his place where she had resided all along and was getting comfortable but the thing she didn't knew was that she might have to left all the comfort and ease behind, someday.

Walking down the stairs her gaze fell on a cute little figure cuddled up in Marina's arms. She walked near her and looked at her with an adorned gaze. She featherly caressed Elsa's cheeks and leaned in to give a peck. Her eyes welled up looking at Elsa's duo eyes filled with tears and lips pouted.

Not wanting to show her tears to anyone samyuktha unwillingly diverted her gaze to Marina. She gave her a side hug and mumbled "You all will reside close to my heart, even if we are far apart"

"I wish you have a great life ahead" Marina prayed for her and broke the hug, she was praying for the life samyuktha had no hope in. Samyuktha walked towards Arsalan who was standing in the corner of the hall, hands stuffed in his pant pockets and gaze down drawing some random figures with the tip of his shoes.

Sensing her presence he looked up and met with a soft yet innocent gaze,samyuktha was not able to comprehend the words, she was not able to conceive what should she speak. Her heart was hammering rapidly with the grief of leaving this family behind but she did not have any right or choice to live here anymore, No, legitimately she did not have any.

Her lashes felt heavy with the threatening tears making them fall, she joined her hands together and spoke with quickening lips."bhaiyaan....aap ..."

She abruptly stopped when she felt him engulfing her in a tight secure hug, at first she got scared but later she melted in the emotions and hugged him back.

"Bhaiyaan kehti ho aur ye Maan rakha hamare riste kaa" Arsalan whispered and hugged her tightly. This is what samyuktha had achieved the unfading love from Arsalan, Marina, August. She had never in her life been loved and when she was getting it, she had to leave it behind. A dry sob left Arsalan's mouth and samyuktha felt wet on her shoulders proving the fact that he was crying. Samyuktha was unable to hold back and tears started trailing down her eyes. Marina as well was crying looking at the loving duo.