16

I clench my fists, I greet my teeth,
My rage, like a volcano, threatens to unleash,
The anger that boils, the fire that ignites,
The force that I can't hold down, it fights.

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA🫀

I stood there leaning on the doorframe and gazed at the beauty checking herself out in the mirror deciding what to wear.

In the morning I told her that we were going to a party but she didn't show any kind of excitement whereas when I told her that we were going back to our house after the party, her expression was unbelievable as if she wanted to jump here and there but stopped herself because of me.

It's her 5th day of periods and these five days were hell for me, her moods change so frequently we can't even predict. one moment she is happy and the other she is angry and upset.

We even had a lot of arguments these days about silly things and every time it's me who loses.

I walked in took an off-white, diamond-embedded saree from the bag and handed her, she flinched and put her hands on her chest due to my sudden appearance.

I wanted to laugh so badly looking at her face, her face which looked perfect without the make-up looking like a ruined pastry right now, eyeliner was all over her eyes, lipstick was smudged and don't ask about blusher, she had pasted it like a loose powder isn't it should be 'after fuckface'.

Unknowingly a laugh came out of my mouth, she gave me a dead glare these days it had become her habit. I suppressed my laugh
and apologized

"Okay sorry, I didn't mean to"

"I know, I am looking like a joker" she admitted and I just wanted to nod at her reply but I didn't want to die this soon.

She slammed the brush along with the blusher palette on the table and walked towards the bathroom.

"where are you going" I asked

"To wash this face" she replied pointing her index finger at her face.

I nodded and took my clothes out of the closet for the party, this velvet party was going to be amazing, shocking the people who expected me to be dead,
Who expected my position, who burned my house, who hurt my people and a special gift to all of them who tried to go against me?

I felt someone's presence behind me and turned around to find my angry bird standing with her arms crossed on her chest and speaking indicating towards the make-up products.

"I don't know how to put this thing on my face"

I held her wrist and made her sit on the stool, she inquired
"what are you doing"