13

The teardrops run down,
And fall off her nose,
She cries in dark corners,
Where nobody goes,
You can follow the tracks,
From her eyes to her chin,
Years upon years,
Of letting them win,
And her eyes tell a story,
Of anger and pain,
You think that she is happy,
But just look again.

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

I picked her up in my arms in bridal style walking towards the mansion the only thought revolving like a rollercoaster in my shitty mind was

What if she would have died?

What if she would have left me?

What if I would have lost her?

The answer to all my questions is pretty simple she is mine and it's me who is gonna rule over her in her entire well-being.

I don't know what this girl in my arms had done to me but no one could neglect the fact that she is 'my woman' not even myself.

I entered the mansion along with her unconscious figure and walked up the stairs towards our room.

I laid her down on the mattress and was about to cover her with a duvet but before I could do that my gaze caught blood on my hands.

I looked at my hands and then at her as long as I remember there was no way it was my blood, so is it hers.

Panic took over me and I began to check out her whole body to find any injury which caused her to bleed.

Checking further I spotted that blood was trailing down between her thighs from her genital region.

Without wasting a single second I took her shirt off which was mine probably, my blood froze looking at the sight of her pink panties all damp in blood.

Why was she bleeding from her vagina, is she sick, is she pregnant,

Hell no she can't be

Different questions were roaming in my mind when suddenly reality hit me hard.

Is she menstruating?

I looked at her face it was void of any emotions because she was unconscious and again I ended up hurting her and being loathed.

I looked at my hands and it was shivering for the second time in my life these hands were shivering out of fear.

I am never afraid of blood it's a piece of cake for me to kill someone without even having a single regret Furthermore playing with bodies and blood gives me peace.