24

📌THIS NOTICE IS FOR THOSE WHO HAD NOT READ chapter 23 YET ON INSTAGRAM,IF YOU PEOPLE WANT I CAN PUBLISH IT HERE ALSO BUT AS I HAD SAID BEFORE ITS REALLY MATURE. I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HADN'T AND WANT TO READ SO I WILL PUBLISH IT ONLY FOR A DAY AND THAT TO BE I HAD SCHEDULED IT ON 5th APRIL.LET ME KNOW BEFORE THAT.

‼️ DO VOTE BEFORE YOU PROCEED AND COMMENT YOUR REVIEWS IN THE END,IF YOU LIKE THE STORY THEN DO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR FREQUENT UPDATES‼️

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

AUTHOR
•••••

The entire mansion reverberating its power was still, still in a way no voice echoed, the mansion which felt like a home voices echoing of joy and laughter was again returned to its silence.

August entered the mansion after at least 15 days, he had gone to Los Angeles to wind up his business. He felt the air surrounding him heavy, heavy as If something was wrong, something which felt unusual and different.

He was extremely exhausted from the flight but still, his heart said that something had happened in the 15 days of his absence.

Tossing his bags on the couches he asked one of the maids "Where is everyone? Why is it so much silence? here"

The maid stopped her hands from dusting the vase and answered while looking down "In mam Samyuktha's room, the doctor had come to check her"

August's brows furrowed in confusion remembering that SAMYUKTHA was properly fit and fine when he left, what happened to her suddenly?
Only if he knew what his blood brother had done.

"Check her? For what" he quest.

The maid takes shallow breathes to calm her already pulsating heart within her ribcage and replies "Mam samyuktha is sick"

As soon as he heard the words coming out of her mouth he ran upstairs towards her room. August had always adored her, adored her the most. he had always considered her as his bestest friend. He had always been there for her every time she was alone or weak. He was there with her for her support like her backbone when Alexandr had forcefully married her. He was there for her when Alexandr had spanked her brutally for hours. He was there for her when Jackson pointed a gun at her head. He was always there for her to console and strengthen her. But could he be there for her after knowing what made his best friend sick? Could he stand for her in front of his brother?

Opening the door of her room, he saw doctors, Arsalan, and Marina standing in a circle, he walked further in with a concerned heart. His heart sank deeper and deeper into the depths of sorrow looking at her stiff body and colourless face. Samyuktha was sitting on a wheelchair near the window to inhale some fresh air and the doctors were recommending some prescriptions for betterment.

It's the nth day since Alexandr had vigorously raped her senselessly. For almost 2 days samyuktha was unconscious and in that 2 days Alexandr had turned the whole Russia upside down for her treatment. but now does it matter? does his aftercare matter after the deeds he had done himself? and the rest of the 7 days she was in a wheelchair not able to walk on her feet but in these 9 days there has been a lot more recovery in her condition, she moved her hands and body and could even walk at a leisurely pace. Her body was regaining its power and strength but not her brain and heart. She was still stuck in turmoil, she could not able to forget what had happened to her or precisely what Alexandr did to her.

August moved towards her, his eyes widened looking at her face having bite marks and red patches near her lips, ears, cheeks, jaw, neck, and collarbone.