7

AUGUST KUZNETSOV
•••••

I was sleeping, when I felt a stinging pain on my shoulder where I got a shot.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a nurse cleaning my wound.

I looked here and there to have a clear view of the room and saw Arsalan sleeping on the couch

I glanced at the clock and it was 8:00 pm, the realization hit me. Did I was sleeping for the whole freaking day?

I squirmed interrupting Arsalan's peaceful sleep when the nurse wrapped the bandage tightly.

"bear this pain princess"
Arsalan spoke with sarcasm making me narrow my eyes at him.

"you, fucker I am hungry "
I spoke while getting up and rested my back on the headboard.

"wanna eat me, princess "
He uttered while dragging the chair near me.

I heard a nurse laughing at us, this fucker will never going to be serious for once.

"Gladly No " I spoke rolling my eyes at him. I heard him chuckle and ordered some food for me.

"Who told you to become a Tarzan and go alone " he mumbled while forwarding the food

"Alex would get mad if he knew so I remained with no other choice " I replied truthfully cause I knew what would have happened if he knew

But shit where is she? , is she alright? I looked at Arsalan and asked

"where is she "

"Who" he questioned me

"you know, Who " I inquired

"No, I don't "

"Samyuktha you fucker " I asked him again taking the specific name he wants me to speak, so I did

He didn't reply to me which means there is something after that. And after getting a shot I don't think Alex would have kept calm.

"Answer me, Arsalan "
I spoke in a strict tone expecting the truth from him because he was getting on my nerves.

"Red room " he answered

I was shocked beyond the limits, how could he, how could my brother be like my dad?

No, he can't be, No I know him.

"what the hell are you talking about " I shouted making the nurse present in the room flinched.

"she is been there since last night" he elaborated making my jaw drop.

I didn't speak further, I had to go, no matter what. I stood up on my feet hissing a little when my hand moved but I care less at that time.

The only thing which went through my mind was her and only her How could he do that horrible thing with his wife?

She must be hungry because it's me and Alex who know the code of the red room.

I made my way to the red room and entered the codes, soon the door slid open

I entered the room and looked at her lying figure on the bed, she was wearing a black short silk frock that reached to her ass cheeks.

She was lying on her stomach, I saw a flogger with a bottle of lubricant.

Then my eyes goes wide when I saw blood stains on the sheets .what the fuck, he did to her.

I was feeling guilty for her, for leaving her alone. I walked near her and saw her sleeping.

I sat beside her on the bed, her throat looked sore, she must have been screaming for the whole night.