18

Thank you for 700 views.

I wish people were poetry,
So they would know,
I too speak and cry,

And how much I love
The touch of words,
As they've given me wings to fly.

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

AUTHOR
•••••

Alexander and samyuktha both had reached the mansion last night and the first thing that happened to them was engulfed in a warm hug with Marina and Alexandr's princess Elsa.

They were living in their parent's mansion which was closed for so many years but as their previous mansion was blown up by their enemies they decided to shift here.

Alexandr was present in one of his warehouses, beside Alexandr, his friends Maxwell, Smith, Frederic and Arsalan were present along with numerous guards.

There was a lifeless body hanging in the middle of the basement, Alexandr indicated which made Arsalan splash a bucket full of cold water on that person's face.

That person jolts up in an instant feeling icy cold water on his body in this chilly weather. He tried to open his eyes in a swift motion and met with the dark orbs of Alexandr.

"you are here again, didn't I tell you I'm not going to spill anything out, so fuck off" he scoffed.

Alexandr dragged a wooden chair, placing it in front of him, he sat on it and spoke

"tsk.tsk.tsk. Jackson, we don't even need your spills, look where you are right now after messing up with my family"

The person who was hanging with the chains was none other than Jackson Russo.

"The day you hurt my brother I decided to vanish your bloodline" Alexandr exclaimed with gritted teeth.

Jack gave him an unamused look and retorted"Yes that little boy, he seems fond of your wife, what if both..."

Before he could complete his words Alexandr grabbed the wooden chair and hit his head with extreme force making him bleed.

"Don't ever mention my wife in your filthy talks" he declared and sat a distance away from his body and implied his man to torture him.

"I don't think Vincenzo will keep quiet after what we have done with their warehouses" Maxwell cooed up his thoughts.

"He can't do anything, he won't have any empire nor his manpower, we had bought his every man with triple amount for their loyalty" Smith spoke making every person in the basement flabbergasted.

But Alexandr was not at all interested in the conversation, his gaze was focused on Jackson whereas his mind was occupied with the possibilities of his brother and Samyuktha being with each other.

Just a mere thought of this possibility makes him do such vulnerable things which could make a person commit suicide rather than die from his hands.

He stood up and walked towards the exit where Arsalan was busy talking with someone on call. Alexandr was passing by when he heard Arsalan speaking
"Aray bhabhi vo aesa hi hai"
(He is like this only, sister-in-law)

At the speed of lightning, Alexandr snatched the phone out of Arsalan's hand, placed it near his ears and heard Samyuktha's voice"Get off me Austy"

Hearing this sentence his orbs grew darker than before, he smashed the phone on the ground and with furious steps he made his way towards his Chevrolet Corvette.