17

In the quiet space where memories reside,
A lesson learned, as I turned aside,
Letting go, a journey to unbind,
Embracing freedom, leaving behind.

ALEXANDR x SAMYUKTHA
🫀

We walked towards the hall where multiple couches were present, he tugged me near him by wrapping his hand around my bare waist giving chills down my spine.

We walked to the head chair, and he sat there and indicated me to sit on his lap, I know I can't say no so it's better to rather follow his commands.

I sat on his thighs and the space on the couches started getting filled, On our right were August and Arsalan and on our left Few men, I don't remember their names but recognized their faces from the night of our reception.

A few more man came along with their women beside them and sat on the couch not before bowing to Alexandr.

The interior was dark but the atmosphere of the hall was darker, there were a few couples just like us but their women were sitting beside their men not like me on the lap.

Everybody's gaze was stuck on Alexandr and he started the conversation.

"We have been ruling this empire for 75 years, and have seen countless consequences which bring sacrifices and now"

He stopped and looked at the man sitting on the 4th couch, looking the ugliest among everyone, he had a deep scar on his jaw and forehead.

And continued

"We are sensing some traitors among us"

There was intense silence in the hall making my breath hitch in my throat, I had never experienced this kind of thing especially not from a person like him.

His left hand was on my lower back and my saree was backless which made it hard for me to keep my eyes open from his touches.

No matter how many times, in whatever way he touches me, it gives me an erupting spark in my whole body from my core to my throat.

"Will the traitors willingly come forward or want me to drag them to my basement" He declared and everyone started eavesdropping.

Suddenly a few men were taking their guns out of their backs, loading the bullets in them, they pointed them at their foreheads.

I looked at Alexandr and saw him ordering"Shoot".

The sound of the bullets echoed in the hall making me flinch on his lap. Everybody noticed the change in my posture but nobody reacted, Alexandr caressed my back with his fingertips up and down creating tickles.