𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

I follow Aryan into the hotel room, clutching the sides of my lehenga to walk properly

I follow Aryan into the hotel room, clutching the sides of my lehenga to walk properly. My steps come to an abrupt halt as I notice him gawking at the bed.

Following his gaze, my eyes are drawn to the bed beautifully decorated with rose petals as if it is prepared for a newlywed couple.

Wait... we are the newlywed couple here, and the bed is prepared for... us..! THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Silence envelops us as I watch him tear his eyes off the bed, grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of joggers before swiftly disappearing into the bathroom.

Just when I realize I am all alone in the room, I instinctively rush towards the bed and swiftly pick up all the rose petals along with other decorations from the bed. I stand there, placing both hands on either side of my waist, staring at the bed that is now transformed into a normal state. "It's good now."

I glance over at the massive window on the side and waste no time in making my way towards it. Pulling back the curtains, I gaze out at the night view of Chattogram. Our room happens to be on one of the highest floors in the hotel, granting me a panoramic view of the entire city.

Abruptly, the sound of the bathroom door opening grabs my attention, and through the reflection in the window's glass, I catch sight of Aryan emerging from the bathroom. Soon, his eyes fall upon the clean bed. "You should thank me for tidying up the mess," I quip, turning to face him.

I notice his hair is already dry, perfectly cascading over his forehead, making him look kinda cute, thanks to the hairdryer in the bathroom. Seeing him in this particular look is a first for me, and I must admit, as a wife, the privilege of being able to witness him in every state is quite satisfying.

His gaze shifts to the bed before returning to meet mine, as a smirk slowly starts spreading across his lips. I watch him slowly step towards me, yet I remain in my place.

Closing the gap between us, he reaches out and rests his hand on the cool glass of the window, leaning in even closer. "You sure you just want a thank you?"

All of a sudden, my heart starts racing, pounding against my chest. My breath becomes shallow and irregular, as if it can't keep up with the rapid pace. It's the first time I can see him, feel him from this close.

And it is definitely not good for my health!

Yet somehow suppressing the feeling I look straight into his eyes. "For now a Thank you is enough"

He smirks even wider. "Fine," he whispers, and soon his eyes are on my lips. I instinctively move back, disappearing the slightest distance between my back and the window as I watch him lean in further.