𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

I stand before Aryan, my arms crossed

I stand before Aryan, my arms crossed. “It's the weekend and I've been watching you working on that stupid laptop since morning.” His eyes move up to me and then he glances back at his laptop screen. “What do you want me to do?”

“For now we are going out for dinner. So throw that laptop and get up.” I say. His gaze returns to me and he folds his arms. “Dinner? All of a sudden”

“What do you mean by that? You are my husband and I'm your wife. Can't we go out for dinner?” I pause, take a step closer, and snatch the laptop from him. “Come on. Get ready, Aryan Kabir!”

He leans back against the couch, propping his elbow on the armrest and tilting his head, supporting it with his finger on his temple. “What's going on in that head of yours?”

“I already told you to get ready!” I exclaim, placing the laptop on the bed and striding towards my closet. “You can choose any restaurant.” I offer, but then my steps pause, and I swiftly turn back, rushing to the bed to grab the laptop once again. “I can't trust you with this.”  Holding the laptop tightly, I make my way back to the closet.

I slip into a beautiful white fur jacket paired with a flowing long skirt. I'm never a fan of makeup, so I opt for a simple look.

Once I'm ready, my eyes land on Aryan, and instantly, a fluttery feeling stirred in my stomach. I mean….he looks so fine!

Carefully, I pull out my phone and snap some pictures of him.

(To get realistic experience, search the username on Instagram @its_sara_zafar and interact with the post🫶)

He is still busy fixing his watch, completely oblivious to my presence. I clear my throat to grab his attention, and soon his gaze meets mine. His expression is inscrutable, like a puzzle I can't decipher. He stares at me, scanning me from head to toe, almost as if he just encounters an alien.

My fingers instinctively ball into fists as I glance away, lost for words. But I can still feel his intense gaze on me. Realizing that if I don't break the silence, his eyes will continue to linger, I muster the courage to look back at him. “If you're ready, then let's go,” I say, trying to sound confident and casual.