𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! This chapter will have two episodes in it, as if I only placed one episode, the chapter would be too short.

edited on may 4th, 2024 @ 7:55pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓞𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.               

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SHE'S RIGHT THERE... Hina's in front of me." Takemichi thought as he turned to look at Mikey. "What's going on, Mikey-kun?"

Mikey didn't answer him as Takemichi gives him a look of disbelief. Kazuhiro rolls their eyes. "Hey, Takemichi. Did you forget what I told you to do?" They questioned.

"Uh..."

Kazuhiro sighs exasperatedly. "I knew it... You did forget, didn't you?" They asked as Draken snorted.

Kazuhiro shoved Takemichi closer to Hinata, causing him to stumble forward as Takemichi caught himself. "Kiss and make up with her, dingus!" They shouted, making Emma giggle a bit.

"K-Kazuhiro-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed, looking at Hinata. "Oh... Well..."

"This is so awkward." Takemichi thought.

"Let's break up, Hina."

Takemichi recalled what he told Hinata. "I dumped her without explanation."

"I hate your guts!"

"What am I supposed to say to her now?" Takemichi wondered.

"Got into another fight?" Hinata asked, breaking the silence between them as Draken and Emma soon joined Mikey and Kazuhiro, watching the scene.

Takemichi clenched his fist as he teared up a bit.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hina!" Takemichi cried out. "I'm sorry."

This makes Hinata get taken aback. "I'm a hoodlum, and I get what your dad means. And I've gotten you into danger." Takemichi drops to his knees. "I couldn't stand it if anything I did ever got you hurt. I promised that I'd rescue you."

"Rescue?" Hinata repeated.

"Hina! I swear I'll protect you, even if you were to die."

"What are you talking about, Takemichi-kun?" Hinata asked as Kazuhiro fought back a sigh.

"He's talking about how you die in every future we've encountered. Of course, he can't come right out and say that." Kazuhiro thought.

"Even if you're hit by a truck... or you can't feel your legs anymore... I'll protect you every single time. Just please..." Tears began to fall from Takemichi's face and onto the snow. "Please... Forget that we ever broke up."