Chapter 26: Family Fued

The sun blasting through the window forces me awake. My hand goes up to cover my eyes but I eventually turn to the other side to escape the burn, then I find the sight I'd have never imagined in a million years. And my heart flatters.

Noah, top-half naked, sleeping next to me. Grey irises glint in the morning light, he's laying on his side, making his muscles look even more pronounced.

"Goodmorning, sleepy head," he rasps in that sexy morning voice.

I smile, not believing my eyes, "goodmorning. You've been up long?"

"A while."

"Hmm," I blink slowly.

"You look pretty when sleeping."

Again, I smile. "You were watching me."

A huge grin forms on his lips and he's never looked more handsome, "you're fun to look at."

"Oh yeah?"

"Well, minus all the drooling and snoring."

I playfully smack his arm, he chuckles deeply, laying on his back, staring at the ceiling.  I lift up, balancing on my arm so I can look at him.

"I thought you were supposed to sleep on the couch?" I lift a suspicious brow.

"I was," his fingers trail my bare shoulder, leaving tingles all over my skin, "but I didn't."

"Clearly," my eyes roll playfully.

A few strands of my messy hair fall over my shoulder and Noah is quick to put them behind my ear. His hand stays on my neck as we stare at each other.

"Should we talk about last night?" I blurt out. Noah's expression doesn't change.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Don't you?"

"No," he lifts up, so he's closer. "I'd rather do this."

Then without warning, he kisses me. Our lips move in sync as he grabs a hand full of hair, careful enough not to hurt me, but firm to hold me steady. He lays back down, taking me with him and my hand goes to his bare chest on instinct. His muscles constrict under my touch.

"Wait," I say breathlessly, "I have morning breath."

He bites his lower lip, then pulls me back in for a kiss much rougher than any other. His tongue thrusts in my mouth, dominating every part of it, and telling me exactly what he thinks about what I just said.

Noah's hand creeps under the comforter and softly caresses my butt cheek igniting fires in places I want him most. I shift under his touch, needing more. A chuckle rumbles through his chest when he notices, all the while his lips keep devouring mine as his other hand is firm on the nape of my neck. I couldn't move even if I wanted to, and I really really don't want it to stop.

But as fate might have it, someone clears their throat, making us pull away from each other. Both our lips swollen from the intense make out sesh.

I quickly lift off of Noah, and make sure my lower naked half is still covered.

"Jesse, what the fuck man?" Noah growls, getting up, making the bed dip as he goes to put on a shirt.

"Close the door next time," Jesse deadpans. His eyes go to my skirt on the floor, a smile almost forms on his lips but he represses it. And the embarrassment I feel can not be explained. "There's breakfast downstairs if y'all are hungry."

"That's why you fucking barged in here?"

"The door was open!" Jesse defends.

"Thanks but we gotta get going," I try getting up then realize Jesse is still by the doorway, "what time is it?"